B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

Looks like Amalia is paying for her 12 hours away shagathon, just hope it‘s only cock sucker’s sore throat and not Covid.  She really is silly though running the gauntlet during these troubled times when the pandemic has reared its ugly head again especially in Catalonia as can be said for the rest of them that take the chance. Now Holly has fallen foul of the mutton dagger as well, so sad. In my day all we had to worry about was picking up a STD; how times have changed 😩

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sorry but I don’t have the replay , but since the post is on the 13th October and with my time zone , I believe somehow around 21:30 to 22:00 apartment time on that day . 

I can't see a guy visiting her was it a guy masturbating.

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sorry but I don’t have the replay , but since the post is on the 13th October and with my time zone , I believe somehow around 21:30 to 22:00 apartment time on that day . 

He was on the phone masturbating while she was face timing him not in person in the bedroom.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He was on the phone masturbating while she was face timing him not in person in the bedroom.

She was taking a shower and the guy was masturbating  while on a video call and you could see at the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom

. In person not , apologies if it wasn’t cleared from the beginning the initial comment .