Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

have you not read the new rules ? 😃

It says if you do not like a member just put him/her on your ignore list to avoid war and flame and going off topic. 

just a few days ago, I was having a polite discussion with a member, and out of the blue he calls me a "Cunt". so I replied to him in the same manner ( as from my past experiences, I knew moderators are not going to do anything about it ). and I was banned for just defending myself 😲 .  I am only here to have a bit of fun, not to get into argument with people and trade insults, so I have decided to put some members on my ignore list, just to avoid unpleasant discussions. if that makes me weak minded so be it 😉

To each their own.

Not telling anybody what to do.🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Him should be the first to put on ignore. 😉

You'll have more on ignore lists soon than posting soon then, good tactic eh. The ignore function has always been there it's got nothing to do with any new rules just what some people want to see. It's a shame that it has to come down to telling people to put others on ignore lists but unfortunately it seems the way things are going.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fornika said:

Their loss,

Robwin cannot be an arsehole all the time. He just might make sense once and they will miss it.. 😁😉

I'm sorry but you are taking the piss with the idea that Rob may make sense at least once in his lifetime, obviously he cant help it he's been on the scrumpy for to long.:biggrin:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm sorry but you are taking the piss with the idea that Rob may make sense at least once in his lifetime, obviously he cant help it he's been on the scrumpy for to long.:biggrin:

oh oh

careful now

you dont want to be on his ignore list. You will miss all  the good stuff 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fornika said:

Their loss,

Robwin cannot be an arsehole all the time. He just might make sense once and they will miss it.. 😁😉

Not my fault i'm fucking intelligent ::) Then again if i was i wouldn't be on here :biggrin:

• Haha 2