Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kinda stupid for Angel to get upset when she had just fucked Dolly not even that long ago.

Yeah same, i think Angel is open minded just like Connor but the only reason i can think is that she wasn't kept in loop that something like this will happen.

But then again, it could be a show and pre-planned that Angel will behave like this once she catches Connor fucking Harley.

congratulation dickhead, i was wondering, you gave such a big fight to convince them yhou to be their manager, you backstab all the rest managers,and going and doing this????? when you knew, that she will get angry, you knew it!!!! she said it in the bathtub, she is not against swinger life, but is not ready to see Conor going with another woman.nobody is perfect, but you are shit.

he wake her up to show live streaming of Conor fucking Harley.

spacer.png

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

congratulation dickhead, i was wondering, you gave such a big fight to convince them yhou to be their manager, you backstab all the rest managers,and going and doing this????? when you knew, that she will get angry, you knew it!!!! she said it in the bathtub, she is not against swinger life, but is not ready to see Conor going with another woman.nobody is perfect, but you are shit.

he wake her up to show live streaming of Conor fucking Harley.

spacer.png

Lol what? Can you tell more? 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol what? Can you tell more? 

well the major points are there, i can tell you also, that when 4 of them was in a bathtub over an hour Freddy raising his head looking around ,looking next to him full of confusion and says where is the 5th person who was siting next to me 🤣🤣🤣, everyne was like wtf.

spacer.png

when Angel said to Conor what the fuck,about seeing him fucking Harley, Conor said that wasnt me 😄 😄 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only person she can be upset with is Connor. they did not force him to have threesome with them, he chose to take part in it. maybe it's for the best that she left, Connor obviously doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship, he is just having fun and trying to fit in, Angel on the other hand, wants to form a stable relationship with him, which is not going to happen. if they joined as a couple, there will only be more fights and drama and apartment going offline, so it's good that she decided to leave now, to avoid all the future BS. Connor will have no problem finding another girl.