Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well according to the times and the post order mine arrived first with his 1 min behind :biggrin: Not that mind blowing really lol

Well when I read it both were saying 36 mins at the same time. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well according to the times and the post order mine arrived first with his 1 min behind :biggrin: Not that mind blowing really lol

there are many members who continuously post the same photos even after those if have been published for a long time
So we don't care who posted what first

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

there are many members who continuously post the same photos even after those if have been published for a long time

Don't tell me i didn't even query it in the first place :biggrin:

1 minute ago, fornika said:

Ignore list is for the weak minded and borderline hypocrite.

If you can't accept a criticism , dont give any.

NB: Its not directed at anybody. 

Quite agree with you 100%, more then borderline in many cases. Then again, some won't be able to read my reply :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Quite agree with you 100%, more then borderline in many cases. Then again, some won't be able to read my reply :biggrin:

Their loss,

Robwin cannot be an arsehole all the time. He just might make sense once and they will miss it.. 😁😉

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I did not see his post as he is on my ignore list, otherwise I would not bother posting a comment with the similar content 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, fornika said:

Ignore list is for the weak minded and borderline hypocrite.

If you can't accept a criticism , dont give any.

NB: Its not directed at anybody. 

have you not read the new rules ? 😃

It says if you do not like a member just put him/her on your ignore list to avoid war and flame and going off topic. 

just a few days ago, I was having a polite discussion with a member, and out of the blue he calls me a "Cunt". so I replied to him in the same manner ( as from my past experiences, I knew moderators are not going to do anything about it ). and I was banned for just defending myself 😲 .  I am only here to have a bit of fun, not to get into argument with people and trade insults, so I have decided to put some members on my ignore list, just to avoid unpleasant discussions. if that makes me weak minded so be it 😉

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

have you not read the new rules ? 😃

It says if you do not like a member just put him/her on your ignore list to avoid war and flame and going off topic. 

just a few days ago, I was having a polite discussion with a member, and out of the blue he calls me a "Cunt". so I replied to him in the same manner ( as from my past experiences, I knew moderators are not going to do anything about it ). and I was banned for just defending myself 😲 .  I am only here to have a bit of fun, not to get into argument with people and trade insults, so I have decided to put some members on my ignore list, just to avoid unpleasant discussions. if that makes me weak minded so be it 😉

Him should be the first to put on ignore. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1