Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The only person she can be upset with is Connor. they did not force him to have threesome with them, he chose to take part in it. maybe it's for the best that she left, Connor obviously doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship, he is just having fun and trying to fit in, Angel on the other hand, wants to form a stable relationship with him, which is not going to happen. if they joined as a couple, there will only be more fights and drama and apartment going offline, so it's good that she decided to leave now, to avoid all the future BS. Connor will have no problem finding another girl.  

Exactly, i don't blame Angel in any of that but if she really thought Connor gonna be fully committed to her then that's just fully stupid of her. If she decides to leave permanently then i hope Raven comes back. Connor won't have a problem in finding another girl anyway. 

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It makes not much sense to me when he wants to be her manager to basically scare her away this way??? 

do you know what crossed my mind? maybe they want to use him as a tool like with Condor? this makes sense, he knows people, he can bring girls over,and make partys, and bring them back to no1 apartment. while with Angel and their own apartment this would not be possible. well just an idea, cause indeed was very bad of him doing that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

do you know what crossed my mind? maybe they want to use him as a tool like with Condor? this makes sense, he knows people, he can bring girls over,and make partys, and bring them back to no1 apartment. while with Angel and their own apartment this would not be possible. well just an idea, cause indeed was very bad of him doing that.

But Condor was pretty much a failure in the end...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

he was a failure once thing started to go left with Harley and Freddy, but if you think the amount of girls came due to Condor i think was like golden age for the apartment.

Golden age was before in the big house. New guests nearly every night.