Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

I wanted to get a better look at her tat, but when I enlarged the pic, I noticed what looked like puncture wounds on her upper thigh. At first, I thought something had pierced her thigh all the way through, but then saw she has four pairs of those scars all the way to her knee.

So, maybe she had pins in her leg to help set a break, which would be a feat in itself because the femur is the strongest bone in the body and very hard to break. It would take quite a lot of force to sustain a femur fracture. If that's what happened, it must have been very painful, both the break and its cause.

image.thumb.png.c9df1620d16f8bdf4a83242c57d9fc67.png

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I wanted to get a better look at her tat, but when I enlarged the pic, I noticed what looked like puncture wounds on her upper thigh. At first, I thought something had pierced her thigh all the way through, but then saw she has four pairs of those scars all the way to her knee.

So, maybe she had pins in her leg to help set a break, which would be a feat in itself because the femur is the strongest bone in the body and very hard to break. It would take quite a lot of force to sustain a femur fracture. If that's what happened, it must have been very painful, both the break and its cause.

That's right .. But It could happen by any car accident.. Yeah, it's true that she had a brace on her thigh to help curing a serious injury, but that did not have any negative effect on her sexual life. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

image.thumb.png.c9df1620d16f8bdf4a83242c57d9fc67.png

Thank you Dr Lets for your expert opinion, perhaps she should have asked for a second opinion originally as the surgeon seems to have made a right dogs breakfast of her legs poor girl.

• Like 1