Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

9 hours ago, Just In said:

Dear Davy boy have you been sneaking some Belhaven? In which reality would four come before three when counting upwards.🤣

The previous posts were about three self confessed perverts counting upwards, so I said proceed as in move forward as in if you count one two three then proceed from there (move forward) it equals four.😉🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

"Four would normally proceed three" doesn't make sense

"Proceed from three to four does"

You mathematical genius's astound me wow, for fucks sake don't go any higher else you will run out of fingers :biggrin:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You mathematical genius's astound me wow, for fucks sake don't go any higher else you will run out of fingers :biggrin:

Hi Rob,I get what JB's saying but to me it's a hell of a strange way to put it.I don't know about you but it's definitely a first for me.👍

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I get what JB's saying but to me it's a hell of a strange way to put it.I don't know about you but it's definitely a first for me.👍

Einstein's got nothing on you two :biggrin:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Fuck me!!! I thought you said Weinstein👎I know we are so called perverts but that would be pushing it pal😀👍

CC makes Weinstein look like a bloody pussy cat i  think :biggrin:

How's it up there in that heat ravaged area lol, all i know it's a bit bloody raw down yer ❄️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I kin you got a knack of confusing aw cunt so I thought it's aboot time fur someone tae confuse you.👍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

CC makes Weinstein look like a bloody pussy cat i  think :biggrin:

How's it up there in that heat ravaged area lol, all i know it's a bit bloody raw down yer ❄️

It's not too bad,windy,dull,not too cold, and dry.!!!.Of course that was this afternoon dunno what it's doing right now,am in ma  kip Not a pretty sight😀👍

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

While it may look or sound strange to say it that way, it may not be technically incorrect.

image.png.a3a05293ebbf437b5f1e147adff93e1d.png

Good morning buddy,nope sorry not convinced😀.I'll betcha there is not and never has been a schoolteacher teaching primary/junior school kids their 1 to 10 arithmetic"now kids after me,1,2,3,4 proceeds 3,5,6,7,8,9,10."JB's heid is technically incorrect pal😀😀👍.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning buddy,nope sorry not convinced😀.I'll betcha there is not and never has been a schoolteacher teaching primary/junior school kids their 1 to 10 arithmetic"now kids after me,1,2,3,4 proceeds 3,5,6,7,8,9,10."JB's heid is technically incorrect pal😀😀👍.

LOL, you're probably right about the teacher. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Well if that school had that tutor then they may need to evaluate their arithmetic skills because 3 doesn't sit in between 4 & 5.🤪🤪🤪😁😁😁

• Haha 1