Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well if that school had that tutor then they may need to evaluate their arithmetic skills because 3 doesn't sit in between 4 & 5.🤪🤪🤪😁😁😁

You know fine well what I'm saying👍

Balloon!!!! 😉

• Haha 2

On 10/20/2020 at 9:47 AM, Dave 27 said:

Good morning buddy,nope sorry not convinced😀.I'll betcha there is not and never has been a schoolteacher teaching primary/junior school kids their 1 to 10 arithmetic"now kids after me,1,2,3,4 proceeds 3,5,6,7,8,9,10."JB's heid is technically incorrect pal😀😀👍.

Well when i was at school, albeit a long time ago, 1,2,3,4 PREceeded  the rest lol, maybe things have changed now or is it just the scottish way  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well when i was at school, albeit a long time ago, 1,2,3,4 PREceeded  the rest lol, maybe things have changed now or is it just the scottish way  :biggrin:

Hi Rob,if you check all the previous posts on this topic between me and JB you'll see what I was getting at but if I was you I wouldn't bother it's not worth it pal😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

What does "PREceeded" mean?

I am a little concerned that my buddy @Dave 27 is slipping. 

• Haha 3