Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

Get ready for a pic dump!  

Timeline @ 2219 tonight 17 Oct 2020, they arrive home from shopping.  

1-2-3 N&K arrive home, Kira carrying white and blue bag, but Nina quickly absconds the white bag and scurries it away to a hiding place (without removing her shoes - this must be serious!).  A birthday present might be in that bag, methinks?  😉

4-5 "no you may NOT know what is in that bag, let's dance instead"  And so they dance.  🤩 

6-7-8 Nina shows us what they purchased - A: a bowl  B: unknown (cutting board maybe?)  C- four lint and cat hair rollers, "for our clothes, because cats are... ummm... FLUFFY? Poofy?  Poofy da! We have poofy cats."   

9 "vone, two, tree, four!"  

10 more dancing

11 my favorite view of all  🥰 😍

Nina's Engrish is damn near perfect. 

home1.JPG

home2.JPG

home3.JPG

home4.JPG

home5.JPG

home6.JPG

home7.JPG

home8.JPG

home9.JPG

home98.JPG

home99.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Get ready for a pic dump!  

Timeline @ 2219 tonight 17 Oct 2020, they arrive home from shopping.  

1-2-3 N&K arrive home, Kira carrying white and blue bag, but Nina quickly absconds the white bag and scurries it away to a hiding place (without removing her shoes - this must be serious!).  A birthday present might be in that bag, methinks?  😉

4-5 "no you may NOT know what is in that bag, let's dance instead"  And so they dance.  🤩 

6-7-8 Nina shows us what they purchased - A: a bowl  B: unknown (cutting board maybe?)  C- four lint and cat hair rollers, "for our clothes, because cats are... ummm... FLUFFY? Poofy?  Poofy da! We have poofy cats."   

9 "vone, two, tree, four!"  

10 more dancing

11 my favorite view of all  🥰 😍

Nina's Engrish is damn near perfect. 

The white bag is from 𝄞Stradivarius so it is undoubledly an item of clothing.

BTW - the girls look really good today.  Especially Kira's look with the football jersey.

WWW.STRADIVARIUS.COM

Descubre las últimas tendencias en moda. Colecciones, lookbook y novedades en ropa, accesorios y zapatos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, @sturmchaser, I thought this might be of interest to you. Have you ever been on a road like this?

https://www.youtubetrimmer.com/view/?v=Ycj8YYoFqe4&start=273&end=298

(Note: If you want to play it again, you have to refresh the tab, otherwise it will play the entire video from the beginning.)

Bask in the day. people used to do sometihing similar with dot matrix printers.

• Like 2

So a planned little sex session tonight!  Toy and Lubricant (edible and possibly flavoured) on the bed ready.  Nice.

I wish they would put a stronger and whiter bulb in the "Starlight" though...

By far the best bit was towards the end, and I know that 99.9% of you would disagree with this, was the gentle, loving caresses and kisses, with a sprinkling of soothing words of love and adoration exchanged between them.  Delightful!   🥰😍🥰

• Like 4

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Have you ever been on a road like this?

No sir I have not, here in America we just have the regular old boring rumble strips, which have actually served their purpose for me a few times in the past.  😶  However, I like the concept!  

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Sadly, I remember those days all too well.  I still have four dot matrix printers stashed in my basement, two Epsons, a Packard Bell, and a Radio Shack, and they ALL STILL WORK.  So when SkyNet takes over, I'll still be able to communicate with ya'll via analog teletype.  😉🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, hs6127 said:

It's been decades, but I've used dot matrix printers. I never knew they could play music, however. I also never knew they had ones that printed in color. Thanks.

Here's an interesting musical instrument, which I found at the end of your first video.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

No sir I have not, here in America we just have the regular old boring rumble strips, which have actually served their purpose for me a few times in the past.  😶  However, I like the concept!  

@sturmchaser - We need to get you on a field trip out west.  Not only was the Arizona's "Carefree Highway" that inspired Gordon Lightfoot's eponymous song, but this can be found on Route 66 in New Mexico:

The road that @letsdothisposted the link to appears to be in Hungary.

There's even one in Denmark.  Wonder if@Kjeld Carlsenhad anything to do with it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 10/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, letsdothis said:

I’ll take back what I said about Nina refusing Kira . I think she had something planned  

what a lovely sensual, sexy loving love making night ,true love a it’s best 

and moving the light made all the better 

thank you Nina  and Kira  ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1