Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just google "Radroach" and you will see what I mean 😉

Yeah well everything is bigger in America :biggrin:

Gonna do a Lets now lol......

Boggle is a word game invented by Allan Turoff and originally distributed by Parker Brothers. The game is played using a plastic grid of lettered dice, in which players attempt to find words in sequences of adjacent letters. (Thankyou Google lol)

Apart from that i have never heard of it before :biggrin:

boggle.jpg

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, disneykid said:

If you notice it’s all the cameras on the kitchen side, so it might be a cable fault ,or a fuse

Having worked on cables most of my working life ,it was just a thought 

All camera's seem to be working now.👍

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chipper said:

Excuse me, those are Palmetto bugs, we have no Cockroaches in Florida.

Well excuse ME -- I grew up in South Florida.  A Palmetto bug is just a fancy name for the Florida Woods Cockroach (Periplaneta americana).

The girls should put Butch and Sundance to work.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Well excuse ME -- I grew up in South Florida.  A Palmetto bug is just a fancy name for the Florida Woods Cockroach (Periplaneta americana).

The girls should put Butch and Sundance to work.

Stay with the Palmetto bug story, if you let the older folks with all the money know the truth they will retire to another state.  Unwritten Florida state tourism statement.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Chipper said:

Excuse me, those are Palmetto bugs, we have no Cockroaches in Florida.

When I searched for Palmetto bugs, I got hundreds of pictures of roaches of many different sizes and shapes, even the Florida Woods Cockroach, but nothing even remotely resembling the bug in the previous pic. Not even close. I don't know what that thing was, but it is definitely weird looking.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

When I searched for Palmetto bugs, I got hundreds of pictures of roaches of many different sizes and shapes, even the Florida Woods Cockroach, but nothing even remotely resembling the bug in the previous pic. Not even close. I don't know what that thing was, but it is definitely weird looking.

Since the term Palmetto Bug is not a scientific name, folks throw the term around at any large roach or roach-like insect.  If you look at the life cycle of cockroaches (as shown below), they look very different before the adult stage because their wings are not fully formed.  @letsdothis -maybe this will satisfy your curiosity.,

Let me stress that I am not an entomologist, not even an amateur one.

My main memory of these is stepping on them and being totally amazed at the creme filling.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1