Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

It's been decades, but I've used dot matrix printers. I never knew they could play music, however. I also never knew they had ones that printed in color. Thanks.

Here's an interesting musical instrument, which I found at the end of your first video.

This great machine gives new meaning to Pachinko.

• Haha 2

As for them being upset last night?  Kira was crying again, quite a lot, and Nina not so sympathetic towards her.  Kira often goes out on her own on Sundays, I suspect to visit her Mom, though she could always corect me if I am wrong!   There is nearly always tension between them after such visits, so again, only guessing, but this is something that Nina disagrees with.  So it's going to continue until Nina comes to terms with whatever Kira does or whomever she sees on these visits...  🙁

• Like 1

I have just watched a little more of their "discussion", it appears that Nina was crying too.  Especially in the bathroom, off camera. 😔

She wipes the tears from her eyes as she comes back into the kitchen.  I think these girls ought to consider getting some help, maybe seeing a counsellor.  Resolving the issues between them before it tears them apart... 

Nina crying.png

Nina crying 2.png

• Sad 2