Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

DST here in America, and for those countries around the world that practice it.  Personally, I think it's bullshit, there is NO need for DST anymore, and it should be abolished!  Nevertheless, don't forget to set your cocks BACK one hour.  And most important, change the batteries - not just 'check' - but CHANGE the batteries in your smoke and CO detectors!!   Just a friendly PSA for my spooky Halloween friends.  BOO!  👻   Happy Halloween to all!  

DST.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nina was very restless last night as if something was troubling her ,she put the light out in the bedroom  

so Kira could get some sleep , she then went and sat in the living room for quite awhile 

Kira found her in the bathroom with the light off ,they both sat in the kitchen having a discussion 

Both then went back into bed Nina looked worried 

Kira gave her a cuddle and as far I know they both went to sleep

Il y a 4 heures, disneykid a dit :

Nina was very restless last night as if something was troubling her

Could just be that she was in bed ALL day, so was not tired at all during the night.  Same today, Kira working at home, Nina sleeping.  I will also guarantee that it's Kira who cooks dinner tonight, Lazy Nina will as usual do nothing.  I know some think I am always on a downer with Nina, but the cameras do not lie, everyone can see how little she does.

It just ain't FAIR.  😐

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Could just be that she was in bed ALL day, so was not tired at all during the night.  Same today, Kira working at home, Nina sleeping.  I will also guarantee that it's Kira who cooks dinner tonight, Lazy Nina will as usual do nothing.  I know some think I am always on a downer with Nina, but the cameras do not lie, everyone can see how little she does.

It just ain't FAIR.  😐

She always has been like that even in the RLC days. Was always one way traffic, she has an odd change of heart every so often probably more through guilt than anything else ::)

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She always has been like that even in the RLC days. Was always one way traffic, she has an odd change of heart every so often probably more through guilt than anything else ::)

The trouble is that Kira puts up with it. Maybe that’s why they argue a lot !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

Nina was very restless last night as if something was troubling her ,she put the light out in the bedroom  

so Kira could get some sleep , she then went and sat in the living room for quite awhile 

Kira found her in the bathroom with the light off ,they both sat in the kitchen having a discussion 

Both then went back into bed Nina looked worried 

Kira gave her a cuddle and as far I know they both went to sleep

Nina is worried about the clip she would like to make with her group: she cannot raise enough funds.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Nina is worried about the clip she would like to make with her group: she cannot raise enough funds.

She could look for a part time job ,it would get her out of bed  

her got up and go got up and went, she doesn’t help herself one little bit!

• Like 1