Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

5 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

As I do not visit any other domains on VH, (the only other exceptions were related to NandK Rossy and Sienna) I was thinking of asking for a refund!  I wonder what my chances are???

😉😁

Well from what i have heard elsewhere from a member who asked to cancel and a refund they ended up cancelling the account. I only ever, when i do sub, is get a months sub at a time so whenever i get pissed off with it i just let it expire normally. Luckily now you can get a months sub or whatever and untick the box for automatic renewal as in the past once you had subbed it was always renewed automatically.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well from what i have heard elsewhere from a member who asked to cancel and a refund they ended up cancelling the account. I only ever, when i do sub, is get a months sub at a time so whenever i get pissed off with it i just let it expire normally. Luckily now you can get a months sub or whatever and untick the box for automatic renewal as in the past once you had subbed it was always renewed automatically.

Or you can Pay using PayPal. There's no recurring charges. Once you get to 30 Days then it's up to the Member if they wish to renew or not.

• Like 1

Sorry folks, I was being flippant.  No way was I actually going to ask for a refund.  Failing miserably to inject a bit of humour in to the forum.  HeyHo!  Lesson learned.  Should not comment when I'm tired and the few brain cells I have left, are struggling to stay awake.  

I did try using Paypal about 4 - 5 years ago, and for some reason it did not accept it.  So it's on DD and will remain so for a few months more at least.

So sorry once again for the confusion.  Time to slope off to bed... 😴

• Haha 3