Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

Sooo happy Masha y Lex are birdy and kitty-sitting for Nina y Kira, so that the cams do not have to go dark while they are out for three days & nights on a mini-vacay.  Masha y Lex appear to be doing quite well.  Masha got hooked on the Oculus 3D in the hall, and Sundance warms up to Lex. 

I wonder if they will "christen" NyK's apartment, or take it back to their place?  They are responsible adults, and I'm sure they probably know they are being watched by Nina y Kira - or are they?  Who knows?  So, best to act proper.  

(As a late addition, Masha sings the Kapitan song to the birds.)  

3d1.JPG

3d2.JPG

3d3.JPG

Lexcat.JPG

• Like 3

WAIT!  I just realized something.  Is this not the FIRST time a MALE with a PENIS has slept in Nina and Kira's BED - ever???  This is unprecedented!!  This is history making!!  10-27-2020 mark it on your calendars!!  They said 2020 was a fucked up year, but a MALE with a PENIS allowed to sleep in a GIRLS ONLY bedroom??  The times... they are a-changing.  😏 

My guess - N&K BURN those sheets when they arrive home, to remove any stench of MALE PENIS.  LOLOLOLOL  (that's a joke, folks).  It would be nice to see Masha with N or K or N&K, but we know that's just a pipe dream.  *sigh* we are reduced to fantasies in our heads.  

malepenis.JPG

• Haha 7

Il y a 23 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I typically roast a duck on our American Thanksgiving.  Soooo much tastier than dry turkey, and much better gravy and giblets for the smashed redskin taters.  Everyone comes to my compound for Thanksgiving, but it's probably because of my oyster stuffing.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I know how to do it properly!  #FOODGLORIOUSFOOD  

roastedduck85.JPG

Oh Dear 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, roger0987 said:

Oh Dear 

Oh DUCK!  It's beautiful, isn't it?  All of them destined for dinner tables everywhere around the world!  Sooo delicious with an orange glaze and some couscous.  

There's a reason we're 3rd on the food chain.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/26/2020 at 2:19 AM, sturmchaser said:

I typically roast a duck on our American Thanksgiving.  Soooo much tastier than dry turkey, and much better gravy and giblets for the smashed redskin taters.  Everyone comes to my compound for Thanksgiving, but it's probably because of my oyster stuffing.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I know how to do it properly!  #FOODGLORIOUSFOOD  

Turkey ain't that dry if you cook it properly, i find duck too greasy for my liking. Nice bit of gravy and it's lovely with roast spuds and veg mmmmm

• Like 1