Stifler (2020) Part #2

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

they found the light :biggrin:

Getting in practice for when they get apartment of their own.... And what a moment in VHtv history that will be. Have the right attributes. Excessive phone use ✔, Love to sleep ✔, Sex in the dark ✔. Sign them up. 😂

3 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

FINALLY SEX WITH LIGHT. Everyone is happy and satisfied now.

And that on my birthday!

LOL..you have low expectations my friend ! The girl is too skinny and not even attractive. Only good thing is she gets ploughed by a big dick. That’s it. Sex is boring too. We already have too many boring couples on VH and them getting an apartment will be snoozefest. 

Happy Birthday..🎂

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, nack said:

Sex is boring too. We already have too many boring couples on VH and them getting an apartment will be snoozefest.

Agreed. I never really understood why these two get so much attention when neither of them are anything special. But that seems to be the status quo here on this site: give everyone an apartment then turn around and complain that there's too many useless apartments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. I never really understood why these two get so much attention when neither of them are anything special. But that seems to be the status quo here on this site: give everyone an apartment then turn around and complain that there's too many useless apartments.

Also probably complain that they don't swap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

the girl is cute. But I don't think them having an apartment is the best idea, at best it will be something like Lia & Brock's place. 

• Like 2