Stifler (2020) Part #2

On 10/8/2020 at 8:45 PM, maitre197 said:

Можно с этого места поподробнее?

I heard that the incomes of loafers are falling. Perhaps this applies only to those few apartments. But still I want to believe in best - and loafers will again earn less tham room rent.

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

As always some people have to complain but i'm very happy with them. Thanks Stifler that you let them stay in your appartment.

Their problem is that they will not bring anything new. After how many sessions their sex with light become uninteresting? They are a closed couple and probably won't bring hot friends.

Of all current candidates, I can bet only tattoo girl in M&S. As well as in winter - when she was on test period:

+ Her pussy - no password:biggrin:

+ She have many friends and especially new naughty girls.

+ She can do a good show.

- She can shine brightly but close quickly. Again, VH rules. This is a very risky apartment. 

- She have bad character.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. I never really understood why these two get so much attention when neither of them are anything special. But that seems to be the status quo here on this site: give everyone an apartment then turn around and complain that there's too many useless apartments.

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

the girl is cute. But I don't think them having an apartment is the best idea, at best it will be something like Lia & Brock's place. 

i do agree with both of you, Barbie has one friend that is a freind of Darcie that was preforming in vhtv, other than that (witch is best case scenario) we definetelly should expect an apartment of Lia Brok style. lets not rush and ask them to join vhtv as very soon they will become very boring,if they dont mind geting the $ that Brok Lia is geting (the last time i heard was 45$ per day, than they can give a shot, but other than that i would not sugest they to get an apartment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I heard that the incomes of loafers are falling. Perhaps this applies only to those few apartments. But still I want to believe in best - and loafers will again earn less tham room rent.

That's because vhtv is well known now, and  already the whole world knows they offer nothing interesting worth to pay for🤣

• Like 2

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, groomy said:

I heard that the incomes of loafers are falling. 

Thank for info. I am out of premium  again.   Bad job - no many.

With such workers I would be bankrupt for  a few weeks. 

My department continues to work normally, and all the loafers in a month find themselves on the street.