Stifler (2020) Part #2

42 minutes ago, Albion said:

I like Stifler. Bless his mustardness. I can't quite put my finger on why I like him, I just do. I've grown accustomed to him. Kind of like you just expect Ary and George to be there, permanent fixture, It feels wrong when Stifler isn't around. I quite like watching him sleep. I know that's the least popular pastime for most people where Stifler is concerned, but I Like it. It's like watching my dog sleep. Weird, but sort of comforting. 
He could do with getting a screen magnifier for his phone though. can't be good for his eyes the way he squints at the screen.  something like this would be ideal.  😉 3568ae39c883917b9cc1e6747e8d3a65f129a849

Or something a little more portable.

68d4ac18-4deb-4b3f-b4d5-79a0c91538f8.JPG

• Haha 1

If he did go for specs, he should go for rimless. You barely know you're wearing them. Great field of vision. Don't look like such a big nerd with rimless spectacles. Although i still think the handheld magnifying lens would be good for viewing things at home. Yay, sorting Stifler's life out for him. lol 😃
Sorry, Stifler. Love you, man. Just worried about your eyes. 🤗

Brands-glasses-frame-Men-business-rimles

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Polina or the other one?

Girl who lives here all time.

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Another exciting apartment on the horizon then... Is the Creep going as well!. 😉

Much more promising than M&S new apt (doesn't matter Alisa or brunette).

Potentially, of all whom I have seen last time: 

tattooed girl - who didn't get an apartment

2 light years.

this girl - because she also have some pool of friends/girls (much worse than tattooed girl but have and makes some preparations - look who can be introduced to thematic with cameras) and no problem fucking at least 2 guys at the same time.

0.3 light years

Alisa without Bf but with restrictions (can't invite that girl with bOObs, well, in general, she has already learned&experienced about all stupid fines and even without BF she will be careful at parties).

Alisa with Bf and all others who already shown on cameras no any interest.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girl who lives here all time.

Much more promising than M&S new apt (doesn't matter Alisa or brunette).

Potentially, of all whom I have seen last time: 

tattooed girl - who didn't get an apartment

2 light years.

this girl - because she also have some pool of friends/girls (much worse than tattooed girl but have and makes some preparations - look who can be introduced to thematic with cameras) and no problem fucking at least 2 guys at the same time.

0.3 light years

Alisa without Bf but with restrictions (can't invite that girl with bOObs, well, in general, she has already learned&experienced about all stupid fines and even without BF she will be careful at parties).

Alisa with Bf and all others who already shown on cameras no any interest.

Alisa boyfriend is back. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's see. Mr. Shitty Cams is long time famous for crappy places. It takes a bit to take the lead of him 🤣

Well, it will be either Alisa and Bf (that is, toxic relationship and everything that has been for last months). Or another girl who also did nothing interesting. 

Therefore, level places Mr. ShittyCams. 😉 B&L, ex&dayenerys or two strange guys and Ms. bOObs - which she only shows to bf, with locked door:biggrin:.

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Who is M&S? 😉

Harley apt.