Stifler (2020) Part #2

10 hours ago, Albion said:

The way he just keeps going even when unwell is admirable. Plenty of losers on VH would just take to their bed and simper. Not this man; medicated spray to the back of the throat and off he goes. Brave little soldier. It's inspirational. He damaged a finger earlier and was just laughing it off. I've seen grown men go pale at the sight of a 12 inch splinter. Stifler would just grin and pull it out. Broken leg; he'd fashion a splint out of rubber bands and cutlery. Severed arm; he'd just hot glue it back on. He's a marvel. All that and godly good looks. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm smitten. He looked right at the camera and my heart skipped a beat. I had to go and have a little lie down. It's almost unfair that one man has so much raw vitality. 
impressed rent a car GIF by Sixt

Torn between Dylan and Stifler eh 😀 ? Agree with you on Stifler. This guy really puts in a lot of work.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Parxx said:

Torn between Dylan and Stifler eh 😀 

I'm greedy, I'd have both. Kimi too. Why not? Studly men. Manly men. The kind of man you want around you in the event of a zombie apocalypse. 🤠 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Albion said:

I'm greedy, I'd have both. Kimi too. Why not? Studly men. Manly men. The kind of man you want around you in the event of a zombie apocalypse. 🤠 

Don’t sing too many praises for Dylan. If he reads it he may come then and then 😀

38 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Don’t sing too many praises for Dylan. If he reads it he may come then and then 😀

That young man needs to learn about pacing himself. Less booze more action. If he was with someone that was willing to just go for it, (Albion looks in the mirror) and didn't play games with him all night, he'd be fine. And being a young man, he should be ready to go again after twenty minutes. A guy like him should be able to go all night. And he's agile, so none of this missionary position nonsense. Full Kama Sutra; 'Position the ninth - the inverse camel' or whatever. More than happy to go the full camel with him. Right now I'd go full camel with anyone willing. 😆 

Look at him there, building his matchstick model house. A man after my own heart. I'm a modelmaker myself. We're perfectly matched. lol. It's nice to see him relaxing with a constructive pursuit. Warms the cockles of my heart to watch him. Master of the glue gun. 😊

• Haha 1

He's got a bug problem. third time this week he's been in the kitchen searching for them. he needs to get rid of whatever the vegetation in a jug on the kitchen table is. Likely the eggs are on that and getting rid will halt the breeding. Otherwise he'll drive himself nuts chasing midges. Fly paper strips should catch any left after getting rid of the plant. or a jar with a screw top lid and sugar water inside with a small hole punched through the lid. drown the flies. Cheaper than fly paper or nasty chemical sprays. Better for the environment. ♻️
Christ I'm bored. Watching this shit at 3am. What has my life come to?  😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Albion said:

Christ I'm bored. Watching this shit at 3am. What has my life come to?  😆

Been there, done that and worn the t-shirt :biggrin:

After a while it sinks it that you are only watching the same crap day in day out, ok the faces may vary but buggerall else. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Been there, done that and worn the t-shirt :biggrin:

After a while it sinks it that you are only watching the same crap day in day out, ok the faces may vary but buggerall else. :biggrin:

I'm an habitual voyeur of what is known as 'porklife'.  😏

• Haha 1