Stifler (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, Albion said:

It's nice seeing Stifler smiling. He looks so much younger when he smiles. He's like a teddy bear really. Just want to snuggle into him. Especially when he wears the onesie. I can imagine hybernating with Stifler. Under a big mustard coloured quilt. Snuggled up all winter long. He's adorable. 🧡

Good one. I want some of that stuff you taking 

Very Funny Lol GIF

Ha, I was actually half-serious. I've been enamoured of Stifler since he first appeared. He's softened lately, seems more relaxed and that's nice. I'm having a feeling sorry for myself day. It's been a long, long time since I was with anyone. Existential identity crisis time, always preferred guys but lately been open to exploring my other side, which I guess would make me bi or fluid. depending on your preferred label for such. But as i was looking around the various apartments I watched Stifler for a bit and i thought it would be nice to be held by strong arms for a bit. Not to be maudlin or pathetic. The thought of his massive whang also crossed my mind. 😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Albion said:

Ha, I was actually half-serious. I've been enamoured of Stifler since he first appeared. He's softened lately, seems more relaxed and that's nice. I'm having a feeling sorry for myself day. It's been a long, long time since I was with anyone. Existential identity crisis time, always preferred guys but lately been open to exploring my other side, which I guess would make me bi or fluid. depending on your preferred label for such. But as i was looking around the various apartments I watched Stifler for a bit and i thought it would be nice to be held by strong arms for a bit. Not to be maudlin or pathetic. The thought of his massive whang also crossed my mind. 😁

Totally okay. I wasn't making fun of your sexual orientation at all. Your description just sounded so goddam funny 😂

Especially the thing with the teddy bear 🤣

The blond Adonis is still sorting out the cameras for another place. Looks like he has a head cold, poor lamb. Someone get him some tissues so he doesn't have to keep using his cardigan to blow his nose into. Which isn't as gross as Still picking his nose and wiping it on the furniture, but yeah, this guy needs tissues. And a shoulder massage. I'd volunteer but geographical distance, travel restrictions and social distancing get in the way. Damn it. 😐

Look at him now preparing party food. Is there nothing this man can't do? And he's not well. He's perfect. In another universe I've married him. We'd have three Irish Setters or Golden Retrievers. Live in a house that he built with his bare hands. Mostly. Because houses come flat-packed now so that would make things easier. I've seen him tackle IKEA furniture. *sigh* 😊 He is a god among men.

I Love You Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

You know it won't be hot. It'll just be people sitting around drinking and playing cards. with a few mad moments of wearing onesies and dancing. Then eventually someone will go off into the bedroom and there will be a drunken fumble, and then at some point later Stifler will attempt to screw a girl and last five minutes before collapsing. The rest of the partygoers will either leave or do nothing in the living room until dawn, then crash out watching music videos. I've seen enough of these parties to know how it goes. There is no hot. Apart from the man himself. Simples.

just for laughs what GIF

Edit to say he's looking well sexy with his fresh haircut. Well sexy. Bomchickawowwow!ted wow GIF

The way he just keeps going even when unwell is admirable. Plenty of losers on VH would just take to their bed and simper. Not this man; medicated spray to the back of the throat and off he goes. Brave little soldier. It's inspirational. He damaged a finger earlier and was just laughing it off. I've seen grown men go pale at the sight of a 12 inch splinter. Stifler would just grin and pull it out. Broken leg; he'd fashion a splint out of rubber bands and cutlery. Severed arm; he'd just hot glue it back on. He's a marvel. All that and godly good looks. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm smitten. He looked right at the camera and my heart skipped a beat. I had to go and have a little lie down. It's almost unfair that one man has so much raw vitality. 
impressed rent a car GIF by Sixt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2