B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s her first participation to something so “ daring “ for her let’s say 😉 Time and patience will tell what she provides to subscribers 😇

She has danced naked and masturbated by herself, that's "daring" enough to me. Every tenant don't need to do girl-on-girl shows. Those who like that can watch Megan.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

She has danced naked and masturbated by herself, that's "daring" enough to me. Every tenant don't need to do girl-on-girl shows. Those who like that can watch Megan.

I said “ daring “ because it is her first one with nearly all the girls , except of course the shower with Holly and Megan a couple of days ago . I also hate to see girl-on-girl shows , especially when it seems forced ... 

It is also good to see the party mood being back to Gina , I think Irma’s departure has affected her in a way . But Gina has always been the one to bring the smiles and the good vibes and it is nice to see this back . 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

It's almost Halloween folks! This is just the beginning. 

The only pumpkin preparation so far , I personally saw at Kitty’s apartment in Prague 😉

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I said “ daring “ because it is her first one with nearly all the girls , except of course the shower with Holly and Megan a couple of days ago . I also hate to see girl-on-girl shows , especially when it seems forced ... 

at least shes enjoying herself

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

Oh god!  B4 are having another one of their silly theme-parties; looks like an 'exciting' bondage theme this time - grotesque gear, black, black, and black again! 🥱.  Why they can't just wear normal gear .....  .  Mind you, if it turns them on, that's fine - I know for sure it'll turn on many of the viewing troops 😄.  Makes an evening at Eliska and Pepik's place seem like quite an appealing prospect 🥳

Tonight you may be right!

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

tu non la possiedi. è libera di fare ciò che le piace. 

ma chi ha mai detto che la possiedo?? leggi bene cazzo. era l'unica ragazza che sembrava essere distante da questi spettacoli e si comportava dignitosamente, e quindi ho detto che l'abbiamo persa perchè ora si unisce agli spettacoli

• Like 1