B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No one forces them to do anything, but they choose to participates in these same shows every time, because they think this is what they need to be accepted, or to be able to earn money and not be kicked out. I think it is dissapointing and sad that this happens every time, because it isn't even true. Atleast a minority of us just try express that we don't need these shows, and would be quite happy to see only 1 (one) tenant who didn't get sucked into doing shows, party games and costumes. If you like it, fine! Enjoy! You now have 100% of the girls doing shows for you.

This is a job that they have decided to do , everything comes with a price I guess . Being at a job in an apartment with cameras , well , I think this where we should go initially back and ask for the choice of the girls for a job like this . Except if someone forced them to enter RLC business ... I am not a fan of shows either , but I don’t know what  else it could be so as to see all these beautiful women , gathered together and sharing their energy and appetite for life of young people with anyone who pays to be an RLC subscriber . 

I would love  to see real life moments happening inside the apartments but whenever the girls participate in sexual acts with their boyfriends or lovers or one night stands or whatever we want to call them , they are characterized as sluts or prostitutes , they have been comments here even that these girls are paying the guys  to come home when I think only to have the company ( not necessarily sexual ) with any of the girls , couldn’t be any better for anyone 😊

Last but not least , I am a subscriber like the majority of the forum here and each and everyday having  a parade of brunettes , blondies , with the push of a button , it is a great escape of daily routine staff and worries that anyone of us might have in our own real life 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Questo è un lavoro che hanno deciso di fare, immagino che tutto abbia un prezzo. Essendo a un lavoro in un appartamento con le telecamere, beh, penso che questo dove dovremmo tornare inizialmente e chiedere la scelta delle ragazze per un lavoro come questo. Tranne se qualcuno le ha costrette a entrare nel business RLC ... nemmeno io sono un fan degli spettacoli, ma non so cos'altro potrebbe essere per vedere tutte queste belle donne, riunite e condividere la loro energia e appetito per vita dei giovani con chi paga per essere un abbonato RLC. 

Mi piacerebbe vedere momenti di vita reale accadere all'interno degli appartamenti ma ogni volta che le ragazze partecipano ad atti sessuali con i loro fidanzati o amanti o avventure di una notte o come vogliamo chiamarle, sono caratterizzate come troie o prostitute, sono state commenti qui anche che queste ragazze pagano i ragazzi per tornare a casa quando penso solo per avere compagnia (non necessariamente sessuale) con nessuna delle ragazze, non potrebbe essere migliore per nessuno 😊

Ultimo ma non meno importante, sono un abbonato come la maggior parte del forum qui e ogni giorno avere una sfilata di brune, bionde, con la semplice pressione di un pulsante, è una grande fuga dalla routine quotidiana del personale e delle preoccupazioni che chiunque di noi potrebbe avere nella nostra vita reale 😊

il lavoro è soltanto vivere in un appartamento con delle telecamere, non di fare spettacoli del genere per intrattenere il pubblico.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

il lavoro è soltanto vivere in un appartamento con delle telecamere, non di fare spettacoli del genere per intrattenere il pubblico.

I will accept the opinion but do you think that people would pay just to see girls or boys , couples or singles just to be locked in a room / apartment and play with their mobile , listen to the music or watch TV ? We can say that indeed this is real life , but we have also attended parties and we wanted to dance , flirt , feel being attracted by others and so on . Yes , they live in apartments and as you say , they don’t need to make any shows to attract viewers .. so , why they originally chose to enter this business ? 

Just now, ddhm said:

Accetto il parere ma pensi che la gente pagherebbe solo per vedere ragazze o ragazzi, coppie o single solo per essere rinchiusi in una stanza / appartamento e giocare con il proprio cellulare, ascoltare musica o guardare la TV? Possiamo dire che in effetti questa è la vita reale, ma abbiamo anche partecipato a feste e volevamo ballare, flirtare, sentirci attratti dagli altri e così via. Sì, vivono in appartamenti e come dici tu, non hanno bisogno di fare spettacoli per attirare gli spettatori .. quindi, perché originariamente hanno scelto di entrare in questo business? 

una volta non c'erano gli appartamenti di solo ragazze, e RLC aveva moltissimi appartamenti, significa che guadagnava tantissimo, e in nessuno di loro hanno mai fatto spettacoli come quelli che fanno adesso, ma la gente pagava, era reale. non Penso che RLC chieda al momento del contratto, di masturbarsi, di stare con le gambe aperte tutto il tempo davanti alle telecamere, o di scopare con qualcuno, altrimenti non accetterebbero entrare. 

• Like 1