B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

On 10/30/2020 at 9:32 PM, HappyChappie said:
On 10/30/2020 at 9:29 PM, TheGambit said:

my guy, you actually believe these girls are indeed following covid restrictions or recomendations others than the ones that the Government has set?

Yes I do actually, I think they act just within the rules maybe bend them a little but not break them.

*** The governments are giving out dangerous 'rules' to help the economy.  These are the logical common-sense rules: ...only families, or couples, should be in a house - no relatives, or guests.  It only takes 2 people to spread it, one can contaminate the other.  One (or more) of these girls is gonna end up with the virus, only a matter of time, and they'll have themselves to blame, for their stupidity and recklessness.

Things are hotting up in Barcelona - and I don't mean the weather! 😯

43 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** The governments are giving out dangerous 'rules' to help the economy.  These are the logical common-sense rules: ...only families, or couples, should be in a house - no relatives, or guests.  It only takes 2 people to spread it, one can contaminate the other.  One (or more) of these girls is gonna end up with the virus, only a matter of time, and they'll have themselves to blame, for their stupidity and recklessness.

Things are hotting up in Barcelona - and I don't mean the weather! 😯

For all we know they all could have ready been tested and cleared and are regularly tested for Covid. That's a possibility too. 

Is there not a thread somewhere on here for Covid discussions?

4 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Don't know which one is Serafima, but it's pretty sad that any female here who doesn't indulge in any sexual activity is regarded as boring and worthless, and should leave.  Maybe she just has some principles, and let's face it, that appears to be something of a rare commodity among these good-time party girls.  That then raises the issue of males here paying top-dollar to see sex - but hey, that's a whole other issue.

Excellent post and your right, the girls that have any kind of principles catch a ration of shit from the viewers.  Like you said, the viewers just want to see sex at whatever cost it takes!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Don't know which one is Serafima, but it's pretty sad that any female here who doesn't indulge in any sexual activity is regarded as boring and worthless, and should leave.  Maybe she just has some principles, and let's face it, that appears to be something of a rare commodity among these good-time party girls.  That then raises the issue of males here paying top-dollar to see sex - but hey, that's a whole other issue.

It has nothing to do with sex , whatever sexual or personal pleasure activities , this is all up to the individual , there’s nothing written at the terms of use of the site that whoever is in front of the cameras is oblige to perform sex . 

But when we are watching a buyer site that introduces itself as the “ private life of other people 24/7 “ , you are also not expecting all the time of a participant to sit at a sofa , watch tv , simply do nothing the whole day , it is also against human nature . Let’s say that her interaction during this past night with a friend who visited the apartment was something to watch at , just simple things in front of the cameras since for this she getting paid for . 

Whatever extra comes with this , it is a bonus for the subscribing viewer 😉😎