B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Only one girl is on her phone. Something tells me that she doesn't even want to be there.

She has trouble being present because perhaps she's trying to hook up with the guy who makes her cry, maybe. She's her own worst enemy..😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Tiene problemas para estar presente porque tal vez esté tratando de ligar con el tipo que la hace llorar, tal vez. Ella es su propio peor enemigo .. 😒

I think they mean Elmira...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a job that they have decided to do , everything comes with a price I guess . Being at a job in an apartment with cameras , well , I think this where we should go initially back and ask for the choice of the girls for a job like this . Except if someone forced them to enter RLC business ... I am not a fan of shows either , but I don’t know what  else it could be so as to see all these beautiful women , gathered together and sharing their energy and appetite for life of young people with anyone who pays to be an RLC subscriber . 

I would love  to see real life moments happening inside the apartments but whenever the girls participate in sexual acts with their boyfriends or lovers or one night stands or whatever we want to call them , they are characterized as sluts or prostitutes , they have been comments here even that these girls are paying the guys  to come home when I think only to have the company ( not necessarily sexual ) with any of the girls , couldn’t be any better for anyone 😊

Last but not least , I am a subscriber like the majority of the forum here and each and everyday having  a parade of brunettes , blondies , with the push of a button , it is a great escape of daily routine staff and worries that anyone of us might have in our own real life 😊

It could be much better if it was more expectations and acceptance for the girls to just act natural. Who was the last tenant to not get involved in the shows, but also did not try to hide her nudity and sexuallity? Maybe Cherry, I don't know? And she lived more outside from B4, than in it. It's like everyone who opens up will eventually end up in some kind of shows like these. The ones who doesn't are the types who would also hide in the shower and never masturbate. That's what I'm expressing my sadness over. I try to praise when they do share some real life moments with us. Elmira masturbating in her room was enough for me. I love when they bring guests, and often write in big letters then. Because that's what I love about this project! They don't need to make these shows. All it does is actually ruin the girls' desire and possibility to have a real party in the house at another time. Not that it was much chance of that happening with this cast anyway, though.... 😢

And about the posters who call the tenants prostitutes and sluts, it is the same posters who don't even watch the cameras, and they actually call every tenant sluts and prostitutes no matter what they do. You can ask @StnCld316 why they are allowed to do so.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes Elmira...but she's starting to look mire comfortable now so I guess she's joined the club...Megan was sucking face with her just now 😒

😢

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And about the posters who call the tenants prostitutes and sluts, it is the same posters who don't even watch the cameras, and they actually call every tenant sluts and prostitutes no matter what they do. You can ask @StnCld316 why they are allowed to do so.

Sometimes the Posts are Edited and sometimes they get removed depending on how much of the comment is derogatory in nature. 

There are times when t hings go a bit far then warnings are usually given.