B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

These visits by the boys to B2 are just for the views.

Milena & Monica are not going to do anything with the guys on cams unless RLC forces them to.

Milena should be shipped out asap, she has no content and a waste of time.

For whatever reason , it is fun and enjoyable and at least something is happening . Milena should think from a moral point of view if it really worth it exposing herself while pregnant , but since money talks , I find it frustrating also from RLC that doesn’t show her the exit from the project . In the long term , I believe this isn’t wise from RLC having a pregnant woman as a tenant . 

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

These visits by the boys to B2 are just for the views.

Milena & Monica are not going to do anything with the guys on cams unless RLC forces them to.

Milena should be shipped out asap, she has no content and a waste of time.

anything they do off camera dont matter because they wont get viewership or bonus money from rlc so it will have to be on camera 

But I think it's going to be a similar situation like when olivia&ulyana left they was the orchestrator but once they left the girls were more free to do there own thing 

and I know diane, olya, mimi and fiora made alot of money before they left rlc 

but milena wont cross that line neither will monica 

Edited by Kingbanks

il y a une heure, Kingbanks a dit :

anything they do off camera dont matter because they wont get viewership or bonus money from rlc so it will have to be on camera 

But I think it's going to be a similar situation like when olivia&ulyana left they was the orchestrator but once they left the girls were more free to do there own thing 

and I know diane, olya, mimi and fiora made alot of money before they left rlc 

but milena wont cross that line neither will monica 

anything they do off camera dont matter because they wont get viewership

I don't think you get my point, what I am saying is that these visits are just to get the viewers excited but eventually end up to be nothing, hence these visits are just viewership figures for the first 1-2 hours at least until the viewers realise nothing is going to happen and stop watching.

or bonus money from rlc so it will have to be on camera 

Obviously, you won't need a brain to figure this out 😏

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

For whatever reason , it is fun and enjoyable and at least something is happening . Milena should think from a moral point of view if it really worth it exposing herself while pregnant , but since money talks , I find it frustrating also from RLC that doesn’t show her the exit from the project . In the long term , I believe this isn’t wise from RLC having a pregnant woman as a tenant . 

There are no morals to talk about before the baby is born. Milena is an adult, she is free to make her own moral decisions & no one can tell her she can't be on cams.

What I am concerned is the content that she is not providing, other than lazing on the bed or doing stupid lame shows. If she is unable to provide entertainment to the viewers, she should be taken off the project. If she is uncomfortable to provide sexual content because she is pregnant, then RLC should take her off the project too. 

RLC is a 'glorified cams project' at best, not a genuine voyeur site like most peeps here believe they are or what RLC wants you to think they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

There are no morals to talk about before the baby is born. Milena is an adult, she is free to make her own moral decisions & no one can tell her she can't be on cams.

What I am concerned is the content that she is not providing, other than lazing on the bed or doing stupid lame shows. If she is unable to provide entertainment to the viewers, she should be taken off the project. If she is uncomfortable to provide sexual content because she is pregnant, then RLC should take her off the project too. 

RLC is a 'glorified cams project' at best, not a genuine voyeur site like most peeps here believe they are or what RLC wants you to think they are.

Amen STM!!

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Has she ever been comfortable enough to do much of anything sexual that wasn't mostly concealed for the most part ? I don't recall ever reading that she had or has other than a couple of times of which had been claimed or mentioned that most of was concealed in some way or ways. 

Morning lads and lasses...I logged off early last night because it was getting stupid as usual and it was obvious the boys weren't gonna score. I've just caught up on the forum. It's as clear as the nose on my face that these boys are just being invited round and used as props to earn the girls some new handbag and baby clothes money. The girls actually take the piss out of them, especially boytoy, and he doesn't realise. Sadly, as often happens, the boys start to get carried away, and begin to overstep the line, so Amira and Amalia cut them short by locking the door...The evenings events were far from spontaneous...but that's just my opinion

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning lads and lasses...I logged off early last night because it was getting stupid as usual and it was obvious the boys weren't gonna score. I've just caught up on the forum. It's as clear as the nose on my face that these boys are just being invited round and used as props to earn the girls some new handbag and baby clothes money. The girls actually take the piss out of them, especially boytoy, and he doesn't realise. Sadly, as often happens, the boys start to get carried away, and begin to overstep the line, so Amira and Amalia cut them short by locking the door...The evenings events were far from spontaneous...but that's just my opinion

the stupid thing is they will be back for more lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

the stupid thing is they will be back for more lol. 

If there's nothing more interesting going on, and you've got nowt better to do, I can't deny that these events can be sort of entertaining up to a point, watching the dickhead guys making an arse of themselves. If they were decent blokes, I don't mind guys turning up in the GOV apts occasionally, but these 2!!...I can't shake off the image of Beavis and Butthead now...🤣

Plus I've seen many shows like this before...😒

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

Elettra en B2.

maybe she is there to save them from themselves 😂 

I dont think she there as coincidence after last night show and the guys leaving frustrated 🔵🔵😂

elettra is probably there to help milena😂

Edited by Kingbanks