B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

This girls obviously fok dudes outside,and we get the bs tease shows.I see they brought the all arround all work girl Ellectra..basicaly next tease show will be the usual but probrably will Electra doing the b\g job.Seems rlc now have two "pimps",the major one Bogdan and his smaller co worker "pimp" the dude with strange hair.

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Estas chicas obviamente fok tíos afuera, y obtenemos los shows de bromas de bs. Veo que trajeron a la chica de todo el trabajo, Ellectra ... Básicamente, el próximo espectáculo de burlas será el habitual, pero probablemente Electra hará el trabajo de b \ g. Tengo dos "proxenetas", el mayor Bogdan y su compañero de trabajo más pequeño "proxeneta", el tipo de cabello extraño.

51 minutes ago, omedo said:

Parece que vino a buscar unas bolsas de ropa que tenía en B2.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girls obviously fok dudes outside,and we get the bs tease shows.I see they brought the all arround all work girl Ellectra..basicaly next tease show will be the usual but probrably will Electra doing the b\g job.Seems rlc now have two "pimps",the major one Bogdan and his smaller co worker "pimp" the dude with strange hair.

yep and after yesterday it shows that milena can't be in charge of the shows all she does is tie them for hours 😂😂

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

you take the toyboy too seriously. I bet he hasn't fucked any girl since he had a drunken sex with Mimi last time. He is just so desperate to fuck, that he doesn't mind all the humiliation he gets from these girls, hoping one of them would finally pity-fuck him. I just feel sad for the boy, he is a rather good looking lad, he wouldn't need this shit to get laid if he had a bit of self-respect and confidence. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

El chico nuevo que visitó esta mañana fue el que estaba haciendo masterbating por teléfono con Amalia el otro día. Se veían cómodos y él la rodeó con la mano y el brazo en el sofá.

I think it was not him, besides Amalia avoided it several times.

Il y a 11 heures, Nicholas a dit :

Has she ever been comfortable enough to do much of anything sexual that wasn't mostly concealed for the most part ? I don't recall ever reading that she had or has other than a couple of times of which had been claimed or mentioned that most of was concealed in some way or ways. 

When her bf was here, there was the sex but other than that, nothing much to see from her.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

When her bf was here, there was the sex but other than that, nothing much to see from her.

if we stay in the field of sexuality, she is also masturbated several times since her return
And in terms of nudity, we can't really complain either

Il y a 8 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Morning lads and lasses...I logged off early last night because it was getting stupid as usual and it was obvious the boys weren't gonna score. I've just caught up on the forum. It's as clear as the nose on my face that these boys are just being invited round and used as props to earn the girls some new handbag and baby clothes money. The girls actually take the piss out of them, especially boytoy, and he doesn't realise. Sadly, as often happens, the boys start to get carried away, and begin to overstep the line, so Amira and Amalia cut them short by locking the door...The evenings events were far from spontaneous...but that's just my opinion

Amalia, Monica and Milena weren't looking interested to do anything beyond the fooling the young lad lying on the floor.

Amira looked interested but probably nothing beyond kiss and tell (and she did kiss the lad).

So yep, it was as spontaneous as you could get when you put Roy Keane & Patrick Vieira in the same room. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Amalia, Monica and Milena weren't looking interested to do anything beyond the fooling the young lad lying on the floor.

Amira looked interested but probably nothing beyond kiss and tell (and she did kiss the lad).

So yep, it was as spontaneous as you could get when you put Roy Keane & Patrick Vieira in the same room. 

🤣

They couldn't be any different lol...they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, but he could take someone's eye out with a flick of his hair 😏

• Haha 1