B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It all depends on what people mean when they use the term "do nothing"
Because Monica has often done the show for the cameras for her masturbations and she already had sex with another man during her second participation, but it was under the covers

I think a full sexual action and not under the covers takes you instantly off of the “ do nothing  “ list 😂🤣 But I think the explanation of the term needs to be explained from the co-forum guys who invented the term 😆

I can only say for Russian women due to personal  experience that if they like what you are giving them , they will submit and give all to you back as well . From swallowing to anal and everything 😈

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

certainly for many commentators, all of a sudden, Monica from very boring, has become, very interesting

I posted it could be interesting because she's never had uncovered sex on here before, and, as you well know, I, more than anyone, has never called her boring. So don't act like a dickhead all your life Sergio please...😒

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think a full sexual action and not under the covers takes you instantly off of the “ do nothing  “ list 😂🤣 But I think the explanation of the term needs to be explained from the co-forum guys who invented the term 😆

I think the only thing that needs to be said, is that she's been horny all day long and that was for her satisfaction, we were fortunate enough just to be along for the ride.☺️👍

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I think the only thing that needs to be said, is that she's been horny all day long and that was for her satisfaction, we were fortunate enough just to be along for the ride.☺️👍

Totally agree 😊

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I posted it could be interesting because she's never had uncovered sex on here before, and, as you well know, I, more than anyone, has never called her boring. So don't act like a dickhead all your life Sergio please...😒

don't be an asshole, I wasn't talking to you, but to many others, so a girl becomes interesting only if she gets laid