Nika & Galek (2020) Part #1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Albion said:

Dunno, Inessa seems pretty attached to the sofa bed in the living room. 😏
 In Bed Eating GIF by MOODMAN

She can't go anywhere else as Galek is blocking the bed all the time. She is cooking and baking quite a lot in the kitchen. Seems Nika is MIA most of the time lately...

Nika is an odd bird. her smile sometimes worries me. Almost like she's not really in this world. Happy in her own, but just not quite here. Which isn't a criticism. Just something I noticed. Probably a result of Galek being ignorant of her existence half the time. 

3 hours ago, Albion said:

Nika is an odd bird. her smile sometimes worries me. Almost like she's not really in this world. Happy in her own, but just not quite here. Which isn't a criticism. Just something I noticed. Probably a result of Galek being ignorant of her existence half the time. 

I wrote right after they opened she might has some problems. She sometimes stares at the TV in kitchen for minutes even the movie there is paused. She is definitely living in her own world most of the time. But Galek is not much different. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Who is this big girl --She has super sensitive nipples  and really likes dick --She is hot

It's Inessa. The only reason to watch this place. The actual participants do nothing all day. She is into naked cooking and baking (Shame the second kitchen cam still not working) and also is into kind of kinky sex. 

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

C'est Inessa. La seule raison de regarder cet endroit. Les participants réels ne font rien de la journée. Elle est dans la cuisine et la pâtisserie nues (Dommage que la deuxième caméra de cuisine ne fonctionne toujours pas) et est également une sorte de sexe pervers. 

yes is the house of dreams lol