Nika & Galek (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

What are you bletherin' on aboot. 😊 Are you being serious (I should know better by now, eh), or are you just talking about the Beatles (for reasons unknown) :biggrin:

How do you expect me to know i only write the crap :biggrin:

• Haha 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place is weird to the maximum. The guy sits in kitchen on the floor all night watching TV while his girl is sleeping. All people there are at least sleeping 80% of the day. The guest girl is an enigma too. She seems to not have any clothes with her other than one pair of pants and a shirt. It also seems to me Nika is not comfortable with her around. Can any of our translators @groomy or @moonlight89 shed some light on this place? 

I don't know if it's me or anyone else noticed that too, the new apartments opened in the last two months or so play to the camera so much, like i know all tenants play for the camera but the recent ones make it so obvious by looking at the camera literally saying

"See ? We are all doing this for you, are you liking it ?"

Some of the examples are this apartment, then Sophia one, also don't start me with Beatrice one 🤣 then comes the Gretta one and remember the first 3some among Masha, Lex and Karina, Karina literally looked at the camera whole time in loggia.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know if it's me or anyone else noticed that too, the new apartments opened in the last two months or so play to the camera so much, like i know all tenants play for the camera but the recent ones make it so obvious by looking at the camera literally saying

Some of the examples are this apartment, then Sophia one, also don't start me with Beatrice one 🤣 then comes the Gretta one and remember the first 3some among Masha, Lex and Karina, Karina literally looked at the camera whole time in loggia.

Very blatant and so obvious they are just performing for the cameras. Takes away the enjoyment of viewing. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

You forgot to mention Aleksa & Stephanie, if they got any closer they would disappear down the bloody lens :biggrin:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lovely view of the towel rail in the bathroom judging by the previews :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, ptreta said:

The bathroom cam is another dimension of the voyeur, it is better to just point the bed to a keyhole to try to see through the door.

Jakar totally fucked it up there with that cam. I guess he was totally drunk 🤣

• Haha 1