Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

Just saw her change her top and bra on couch...she has the sweetest tits...   sometimes you just have to be in the moment ..it took about 40 seconds but real nice titty view ...  pointy puffy my fave ...saw her in a shower video aand the puffys were amazing 

• Like 1

Not interely convinced they gona leave the easy money.Its hard to tell but kinda feels another one of their infinite vacations(lets see if site notice this time),hope to be wrong.Maybe Susan is avaliable to return(she had amazing tits)and was last time house was a good movement(they had plenty of guests visiting,some of them staying some weeks,months)think was last good resident.When i see i will believe lol.

Haven't looked at this thread or apt in a while wow what have i missed looks like they are leaving the project. About time they have a half life in the apt and another elsewhere. I won't miss them.  Looks like about 2 months or so before another couple appears I hope to god they have at least loads of guests and have more fun. Sick and tired of looking at Eliska sad face.

• Upvote 1