Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

I have the feeling this time they had it already prepared,the ex couple resident cleaned all the house and things seem already prepared to someone arrive,but like you folks sayed sometimes they put it MN then it vanish from list.Hard to know.But its weekend so hardly could be a better time to reopening house.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have the feeling this time they had it already prepared,the ex couple resident cleaned all the house and things seem already prepared to someone arrive,but like you folks sayed sometimes they put it MN then it vanish from list.Hard to know.But its weekend so hardly could be a better time to reopening house.

it just means that Eliska and Pepik are responsible people, they came to a clean apartment, they make a clean apartment when leaving, normally that's how it works in life :wink:

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it just means that Eliska and Pepik are responsible people, they came to a clean apartment, they make a clean apartment when leaving, normally that's how it works in life :wink:

Probrably.Who knows for sure🤣.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It could stay like that for days.  RLC is not the quickest at getting any job done in a timely fashion.

I simply suspect that they are two different task assignments. Probably the person who put the apartment in UM can not remove the apartment from the list. I suspect something similar regarding the messages and the display of the vacation.