Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

What a waste of a night seriously, all that drama and nothing happened, might side with @Sparkles on this one that all this drama and tension might be just boss idea to get more views and next day the normal service resumes.

On the other hand, don't think Dalia will fuck anyone other than Donovan and Lyla is way better than Dalia in my opinion. Scott made a terrible mistake in letting Lyla go from this project

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

What a waste of a night seriously, all that drama and nothing happened, might side with @Sparkles on this one that all this drama and tension might be just boss idea to get more views and next day the normal service resumes.

On the other hand, don't think Dalia will fuck anyone other than Donovan and Lyla is way better than Dalia in my opinion. Scott made a terrible mistake in letting Lyla go from this project

Two things I want to say. First is it's easy to just write off a party to just being a setup solely to get views just because things don't go the way you want them to. Fact is even if the night ended up with every single person having sex, that still might be the result of the night being nothing but a setup. When you have nights and parties like this with this many people, the unpredictability factor is a lot higher than normal, and whether the night ends in a "success" or not, it's always better than doing things like how they do in Sofi's place or Raul's place.

Second is we don't know why this Lyla girl stopped showing up. Maybe it was her decision. Maybe she had better plans. Maybe she moved somewhere else. Sometimes you can't always blame things on one person.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Two things I want to say. First is it's easy to just write off a party to just being a setup solely to get views just because things don't go the way you want them to. Fact is even if the night ended up with every single person having sex, that still might be the result of the night being nothing but a setup. When you have nights and parties like this with this many people, the unpredictability factor is a lot higher than normal, and whether the night ends in a "success" or not, it's always better than doing things like how they do in Sofi's place or Raul's place.

Second is we don't know why this Lyla girl stopped showing up. Maybe it was her decision. Maybe she had better plans. Maybe she moved somewhere else. Sometimes you can't always blame things on one person.

The day after that party Lyla and Sabrina were in the kitchen. Sabrina had a phonecall and she shaked her head to Lyla that she couldn't stay. Scott probably told Sabrina that Lyla had to leave.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

no matter what happens, some people are going to say it was a setup. I personally always give tenants credit for organizing events and trying to entertain the audience. 

with regard to Lyla, It was just an irrational decision by Scott. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no matter what happens, some people are going to say it was a setup. I personally always give tenants credit for organizing events and trying to entertain the audience. 

with regard to Lyla, It was just an irrational decision by Scott. 

Of course it matters what happen.. The event isn't in cause here, but guess it's what you call the way they get to "entertain the audience". There are entertaining and "entertaining"
And the night ended like i predicted, so wasn't a surprise

• Like 1