Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

53 minutes ago, philo said:

Bye the way, which of my comments got you so upset? Was it the one about the tiny dick? That one always hurts some people doesn't it?

Whose upset? I'm not the one coming on here with the stupid ass comments that would be you. You have no idea what you're talking about. That's why we all laugh at your silly little comments. 

Laughter Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

It’s been weeks since I’ve visited this forum however I decided to check in to see what the consensus is on the state of Leora and Malia’s (L & M’s) apartment. I have to admit that over the past month I have been pleasantly surprised by consistent physical interaction between L & M even though it is most likely staged. It’s become quite evident that they now have steady competition from other apartments from younger girls who seem to be stealing a page out of their playbook with the mutual oil massages and bating sessions. Despite stealing several of their viewers during their shows I do believe L&M have a distinct advantage, which is a viewership history on CB plus having their physical and intimate moments take place between two legitimate lifelong friends which adds a bit of excitement to watching them vs the other girls. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It is true that the competition between girls only apartments is becoming harder, though there is not very much true real life in them. There used to be mainly leftovers in the Barca apartments, but now most of the girls are very pretty: Megan, Holly, Amy, Gina, Ariana, Serafina... Sometimes it is enough just to admire their beauty (and wonder why they are there).

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

I have to ask which one of you left the door open to the Psych Ward there seems to be a bunch of them running around in here😂😂😂😂😉🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃😜😜😜

Dont bring me into it i may have left the door open but im not one of them

• Confused 1