Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is an endless loop of  what it is and what it isn’t for one simple reason and one reason only .

I do also believe that the girls are experimenting in a way with one another and this happens because they have total trust between them , this for us viewers when it’s happening , is allowing our fantasy to go wild and the achievement of the girls for their apartment to be viewed as top is happening , without though pushing for it , it happens because everyone expects the “ come on girls , what’s next ? Show us more “ ..

The problem is that this comes out as a show that the girls are pushing to produce , not though because they don’t want to have the experience , but because they feel “obliged” to do something for their fans and viewers in general . If it was so much natural ( yes it is natural but not with the exact definition of how we want it in our mind ) , it wouldn’t be this much tense created .

But as I have said numerous times , everyone has the choice to not watch it when it is happening and see something else . But everyone else also has the right to comment at this particular topic since it refers to their ( according to the user who created it ) fake and silly lesbian shows . And this is also needs to be respected 😇

One is entitled to there opinions but come on saying the same basically the same thing every single time. Change it up you don't have to like what they are doing but damn can you say something different. I give respect when respect is due. He does not deserve respect. Give your opinion and move on to something else, repeating isn't going to change anything. 

You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

One is entitled to there opinions but come on saying the same basically the same thing every single time. Change it up you don't have to like what they are doing but damn can you say something different. I give respect when respect is due. He does not deserve respect. Give your opinion and move on to something else, repeating isn't going to change anything. 

You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. 

We can’t enter another’s mind and know how this person thinks . The way someone see things , it doesn’t mean that it is the way we see it for exactly the same subject . 

We can always avoid to read with the tools that exist at the forum 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We can’t enter another’s mind and know how this person thinks . The way someone see things , it doesn’t mean that it is the way we see it for exactly the same subject . 

We can always avoid to read with the tools that exist at the forum 😉

Not blocking anyone I don't believe in censorship I want to see what everyone has to say it tells a lot about someone. 

I think there are a lot of psychiatrist and FBI profilers who would disagree about entering a person mind and knowing what they are thinking. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not blocking anyone I don't believe in censorship I want to see what everyone has to say it tells a lot about someone. 

I think there are a lot of psychiatrist and FBI profilers who would disagree about entering a person mind and knowing what they are thinking. 

I am the same opinion with blocking , too easy 😊 I have no idea about psychiatrists or FBI profilers and their beliefs , personally I have learned to read ( listen ) , think and ultimately create my own opinion . But at the end , will always present anything with an argument . The simple “ yes “ or “ no “ without explanation has never been enough for me . But that’s me of course 😊

It is 06:15 here and now it is time to let the western world find out about the next president , so , time to sleep here in Greece with an interesting exchange of opinions tonight 😇

On 10/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, Alladino said:

Nobody is always right, people make mistakes and I have no problem with that.

But, it would be important to know where you think I made a mistake? Just to say that I have contradicted myself is useless.

May I suggest you go back and review all the angry postings you've made then you'll find out why you think you are always right, because you think you are never mistaken, you'll go so far as to contradict yourself to try and prove the point you are always right.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

May I suggest you go back and review all the angry postings you've made then you'll find out why you think you are always right, because you think you are never mistaken, you'll go so far as to contradict yourself to try and prove the point you are always right.

Bullshit. If you say I've made mistakes, it's up to you to point them out or keep your mouth shut.

I realize that some of the Leora fans here have a distorted view, but there are a few simple rules for discussions even you should follow.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit. If you say I've made mistakes, it's up to you to point them out or keep your mouth shut

I realize that some of the Leora fans here have a distorted view, but there are a few simple rules for discussions even you should follow.

The only one with a distorted view is you. You're such a negative person I would imagine you're just lonely lost soul. I feel real empathy for you. 😢

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

As he got the world record for talking shit after 3810 posts

It's OK i I understand now it's all just a cry for help. He's lonely and needs attention and is able to find it here so we must all just embrace him and pray he finds the help he truly needs 😢

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3