Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

I see two girls enjoying each others company having a little fun giving the true fans something to watch. You have no idea what there true intentions are. They don't go quite far enough for your taste so you say it's fake. I do not think you understand what that word means. 

7 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

If I am wrong, I would like to know what really happens, enlighten me, please

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It's this use of the word 'Fake' that gets me. If a woman is rubbing another to the point of making her wet, then it's real! Simple as! So whether someone likes it or not, to call it fake is just blatantly untrue.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's this use of the word 'Fake' that gets me. If a woman is rubbing another to the point of making her wet, then it's real! Simple as! So whether someone likes it or not, to call it fake is just blatantly untrue.

Plus neither is a lesbian so how can you give a fake lesbian show? It's called being bisexual. I think I can honestly say that if there was a different girl with Leora you wouldn't be seeing any of this. I thinks it's only because they are comfortable enough with each other to go this far. 

You will never see full girl on girl sex with these two. 

Guess what I and many more are ok with this. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Plus neither is a lesbian so how can you give a fake lesbian show? It's called being bisexual. I think I can honestly say that if there was a different girl with Leora you wouldn't be seeing any of this. I thinks it's only because they are comfortable enough with each other to go this far. 

Guess what I and many more are ok with this. 

Exactly, well said. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Spot on - I can guarantee this would never happen if Leora was living with another woman. It only happened because it was one on her two best friends. It needed that closeness and trust to open up (no pun intended). And as we all know, or at least everyone should know by now, this only takes place because Leora is happy for it to, would never take place if she wasn't. 

Bi-Curious is the best term i reckon. An enjoyable experience that doesn't shift from their own comfort zone.

And in terms of the last bit, i will agree 99%. Because you just never can say for sure. We never thought we'd see what we've seen already. The longer is goes, the more relaxed they are.

I am very close to unsubscribing RLC now. Leora and Malia are the only ones I follow, but they do not get anywhere in their relationship. Yes, they rub each other´s pussies every now and then, but without any passion, without any aim for climax. Malia´s rubbing looks very much like that of Paul´s who was not quite sure what he should do with Leora´s pussy, where are the most sensitive areas - no idea. Same with Leora, well she knows what to do, but she does not really care.

Leora used to be a pretty slim girl when she lived in Krasnoyarsk. She is still pretty, but as she has more or less quit exercising, she has gained weight, her breasts are double from what they used to be (still OK), she has now some cellulite in her thighs, etc. And she keeps on bating, but nothing new there. Maybe it is time to say goodbye.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1