Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

One thing I hate about modding is when I have to go into threads to clean them out.

Pisses me off because I know Leora is obsessive about having a clean apartment, and I don't want to be embarrassed about our threads.

So every fucking time I visit the Leora threads I have to go get the damn mop, and mop up all congealed mixture of vaseline, KY, and gizim that you guys squirt all over the floor... 🤨

Thank god I'm not a moderator for Chaturbate...

Couldn't think a better man for the job!!! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

After many months, we finally succeeded, Malia has become Leora, the transformation has now taken place.

Not entirely , still lots of steps needed , but for sure huge steps in some months when Leora took some years for the same 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

After many months, we finally succeeded, Malia has become Leora, the transformation has now taken place.

Not even close! I have no interest in Malia other than when Leora is present. Other than that, I prefer watching an empty apartment than watching Malia on her own 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Not even close! I have no interest in Malia other than when Leora is present. Other than that, I prefer watching an empty apartment than watching Malia on her own 😏

I think most of us have underestimated Malia , i believe the biggest reason is that she has been guided all these months from Leora and we haven’t seen her personality or understand her as an individual ... the comparison will always be inevitable for her and I think she has the most difficult task when she is brought to such discussions . I think if she is given time for herself , like now or sometimes that she has the apartment for herself and doing things by her own , it will be much better that we get our thoughts  more attached to her .. Of course like this , we will be missing Leora , so , as i said , it is too difficult for her to shine as an individual  and us to “ allow “ her more in our minds . 

Leora can’t be replaced but we need to give time and patience to people that share Leora’s life .. imagine if Leora introduces for example her boyfriend to the viewers ... Half of them will cheer up and half others will try to make the comparisons immediately with Paul and maybe “ convict “ him without giving the time to learn him .. but that’s another topic 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think most of us have underestimated Malia , i believe the biggest reason is that she has been guided all these months from Leora and we haven’t seen her personality or understand her as an individual ... the comparison will always be inevitable for her and I think she has the most difficult task when she is brought to such discussions . I think if she is given time for herself , like now or sometimes that she has the apartment for herself and doing things by her own , it will be much better that we get our thoughts  more attached to her .. Of course like this , we will be missing Leora , so , as i said , it is too difficult for her to shine as an individual  and us to “ allow “ her more in our minds . 

Leora can’t be replaced but we need to give time and patience to people that share Leora’s life .. imagine if Leora introduces for example her boyfriend to the viewers ... Half of them will cheer up and half others will try to make the comparisons immediately with Paul and maybe “ convict “ him without giving the time to learn him .. but that’s another topic 😬

If i was leoras new boyfriend i would wave to all the cameras with 2 fingers and say there you go if you have smelly vision have this      love from chris

• Haha 2