Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ik denk dat de meesten van ons Malia hebben onderschat, ik denk dat de grootste reden is dat ze al die maanden door Leora is begeleid en dat we haar persoonlijkheid niet hebben gezien of haar als individu hebben begrepen ... de vergelijking zal altijd onvermijdelijk zijn voor haar en ik denk dat ze de moeilijkste taak heeft als ze naar dergelijke discussies wordt gebracht. Ik denk dat als ze tijd voor zichzelf krijgt, zoals nu of soms dat ze het appartement voor zichzelf heeft en zelf dingen doet, het veel beter is dat we onze gedachten meer aan haar gehecht krijgen. zal Leora missen, dus, zoals ik al zei, is het te moeilijk voor haar om als individu te schitteren en voor ons om haar meer in onze gedachten te ‘toelaten’. 

Leora kan niet worden vervangen, maar we moeten tijd en geduld geven aan mensen die Leora's leven delen .. stel je voor dat Leora bijvoorbeeld haar vriendje aan de kijkers voorstelt ... De helft zal opvrolijken en de andere helft zullen proberen om de vergelijkingen onmiddellijk met Paul en hem misschien “veroordelen” zonder de tijd te geven om hem te leren… maar dat is een ander onderwerp 😬

Geef Malia een eigen app.  Dan kan de vergelijking beginnen.

23 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Als ik de nieuwe vriend van Leora was, zou ik met 2 vingers naar alle camera's zwaaien en zeggen: daar ga je als je een stinkend zicht hebt, heb deze liefde van Chris

Zou hij zwaaien moest hij weten wat leora doet in het dagelijkse leven?

3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Would he wave if he knew what leora does in daily life?

5 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Would he wave if he knew what leora does in daily life?

Not likely, there is a reason she never brings him to the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Give Malia her own app. Then the equation can begin.

Highly doubtful that would ever happen. The only reason Malia ever went there was the invitation to live for a few months with her best friend, so the likelihood is when the borders reopen, she will simply go back to Russia.

42 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Highly doubtful that would ever happen. The only reason Malia ever went there was the invitation to live for a few months with her best friend, so the likelihood is when the borders reopen, she will simply go back to Russia.

Hello and welcome back.I don´t know how much updated you are but think you know that Malia has a boyfriend here in Prague now that she´s very fond of.

And last week she was away from the apartment 4 nights to be with him and she often goes away for 2 days in the weekend too.So I´m not so sure she will go

back to Russia but what do I know what she´s thinking.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Hello and welcome back.I don´t know how much updated you are but think you know that Malia has a boyfriend here in Prague now that she´s very fond of.

And last week she was away from the apartment 4 nights to be with him and she often goes away for 2 days in the weekend too.So I´m not so sure she will go

back to Russia but what do I know what she´s thinking.

Thanks Masterchef.

Oh yes, i know all about it, have been fully watching it all! A record too, 87 hours away! No one knows until the borders are opened, and even then, it could still be up in the air. I'm sure both girls have much to take into consideration, none of which of course we are privy too.

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

If i was leoras new boyfriend i would wave to all the cameras with 2 fingers and say there you go if you have smelly vision have this      love from chris

This would be the absolute best reaction 😂🤣

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Geef Malia een eigen app.  Dan kan de vergelijking beginnen.

Forum member Pepe said his opinion about an apartment for Malia , maybe you read it already , if not , it is a recent post that you can search from him . 

30 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Torna Leora e subito massaggio.

E di nuovo in contemporanea con i due appartamenti spagnoli. Se questo non è tutto costruito ... 

30 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Scommettiamo che più avanti si masturberanno insieme? 

that shows that Leora controls everything that happens in RLC. play with advantage.
Leora was telling Paul the other day that she was tired of telling Malia that she was heteresexual, and that every time she felt Malia's caresses she felt degraded.
Leora doesn't need Malia to degrade herself, she degrades herself, every time she seeks out the fake lesbian shows.
This girl is a manipulator, manipulating Malia and lying to Paul and the friends she talks to on the phone.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

that shows that Leora controls everything that happens in RLC. play with advantage.
Leora was telling Paul the other day that she was tired of telling Malia that she was heteresexual, and that every time she felt Malia's caresses she felt degraded.
Leora doesn't need Malia to degrade herself, she degrades herself, every time she seeks out the fake lesbian shows.
This girl is a manipulator, manipulating Malia and lying to Paul and the friends she talks to on the phone.

you're  a liar ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1