US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

What person would try and buy something that doesn't exist???  Remember that Fantasyland you always talk about??? Now we have more of an understanding where your mind is 😏

i have a million dollars but there is no food to buy & i'm starving. how much is the money worth now?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what the people in Venezuela found out when the government took over everything like you want. There's nothing to buy because thee is no incentive for anyone to produce anything.

so if there was nothing to buy how much was the money worth? you just keep reinforcing what i am saying yet you don't understand it. when fdr made the new deal did he suddenly find a hidden pot of gold? when the govt gave out the 1st covid relief bill did they suddenly find spare change in the couch? no! they based it on the future! THINK !

Oye. All Congratulations to the great American people for this brighting victory. This people has will proven once again that the values and spirit of democracy and spirit of variety and spirit of unity it which have winning❤️, Oh really there are no loser here, Even SaintTrump and his supporters❤️.because whoever won today is not only President 46Joe Biden, but Yep also the American system of values, and that what who the American people already still beliefs for long 2 centuries.That what it distinguishes the American people.🌹and to that constitution who looks at all Americans with One eye. No matter if that American it was white, black or Latino. And No matter if that American from Blue party or Red party.Oh Really,wish all the best for the American people and to their great unity❤️.And I hope President Biden he will lead his people with hope towards the future.❤️ think it's safe to say that the last page and last line on the story of SaintTrump already have been written, it's now back into the history for judgementing for with him or against him. 😋

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stayaway said:

Oye. All Congratulations to the great American people for this brighting victory. This people has will proven once again that the values and spirit of democracy,spirit of variety and spirit of unity it which have winning❤️, Oh really there are no loser here, Even SaintTrump and his supporters❤️.because whoever won today is not only President 46Joe Biden, but Yep also the American system of values, and that what who the American people already still beliefs for long 2 centuries.That what it distinguishes the American people.🌹and to that constitution who looks at all Americans with One eye. No matter if that American it was white, black or Latino. And No matter if that American from Blue party or Red party.Oh Really,wish all the best for the American people and to their great unity❤️.And I hope President Biden he will lead his people with hope towards the future.❤️ think it's safe to say that the last page and last line on the story of SaintTrump already have been written, it's now back in the history for judgementing for with him or against him. 😋

thanks! now we can await the next celebration when he goes to prison!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Probably won't happen but wait, there's another 74 days before Biden becomes President, tense moments eh :biggrin:

unfortunately he can still do more damage. but he will pay eventually. and in prison no phone, twitter, & nobody paying any attention to his shit. he'll probably pull an epstein.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1