US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

They will call the election at some point before going off-air, for it to be network profitable. They always know the percentage of votes remaining, once the scale is tipped to a candidate - with under 50% of the vote left to count, they'll call it.

It seems strange to me that every place in the country can count their ballots on election day except for the Democrat controlled cities of Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas.  I guess they need more time to locate or create more ballots for Biden.:angry:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It seems strange to me that every place in the country can count their ballots on election day except for the Democrat controlled cities of Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas.  I guess they need more time to locate or create more ballots for Biden.:angry:

No matter how often you repeat this bullshit, it remains nothing but another lie from Trump.

It was known for weeks, or months, that it will take some time to count all votes. It's a close election, so you'll have to be patient a little longer.

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No matter how often you repeat this bullshit, it remains nothing but another lie from Trump.

It was known for weeks, or months, that it will take some time to count all votes. It's a close election, so you'll have to be patient a little longer.

So why can the rest of the country count votes on time, but not these fucking Democrat cities which know they have the ability to determine the outcome of the election? Why did they stop counting?  More and more I am convinced that you are a fucking Russian agent who kisses Putin's ass. But whatever you are you are not an American citizen, so I don't need you counseling me about an American election.   Since you are not an American citizen I couldn't care less about your opinion. In essence, keep your fucking German/Russian nose out of our business.

This weekend the Pennsylvania Democrat Attorney General who oversees the counting of votes declared, " Trump is going to lose if every vote is counted."  Not only does this Democrat official oversee the counting of ballots, but he is also on the ballot for reelection.  Now that Trump is up over 600,000 votes in Pennsylvania the counting of ballots has been stopped until Wednesday. Why?????????????????