B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have Elmira whom is obvious that most probably has a situation that is troublingย ย her and isnโ€™t allowing her to be this free in kind person say so as to enjoy her as a Girl On Vacation , she is holdingย back and she and only she knows the reasons .ย 

I don't think Elmira is holding back anything. She is very open about everything, as I see it. She do participate in the group events, she just leaves when the rediculous shows beginn. Maybe she just doesn't want to fake it, wich should be everyone's right. I'm glad we have someone like her, and actually wish we had more of them.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I don't think Elmira is holding back anything. She is very open about everything, as I see it. She do participate in the group events, she just leaves when the rediculous shows beginn. Maybe she just doesn't want to fake it, wich should be everyone's right. I'm glad we have someone like her, and actually wish we had more of them.

She has been seen crying and also spending much of her time on the mobile , thatโ€™s why my assumption . It is for sure a โ€œ fresh air โ€œ seeing a participant having limits of things that she shares in front of cameras and especially at the so called shows , but I still believe that somethingย troubles her .

I do hope that you are right and I am completely wrong , time will tell , what we both agree is that her presence and the difference that she brings , it is a good reason to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has been seen crying and also spending much of her time on the mobile , thatโ€™s why my assumption . It is for sure a โ€œ fresh air โ€œ seeing a participant having limits of things that she shares in front of cameras and especially at the so called shows , but I still believe that stent troubles her .

I do hope that you are right and I am completely wrong , time will tell , what we both agree is that her presence and the difference that she brings , it is a good reason to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

She was obviously having a difficult time the other weekend. Crying alone in her room several days in a row. It could be related to the person she talks / texts to alot. Or it could be that she was very worried about her situation. She was pretty sick for a while there, her throat hurt, and she checked her sense of smell every day. But I don't know if it was anything that was holding her back. Now she seems to be abit better, and she still left before the show part on Friday night too. Atleast I hope it's her own free choice, and I wish it stays that way.

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She was obviously having a difficult time the other weekend. Crying alone in her room several days in a row. It could be related to the person she talks / texts to alot. Or it could be that she was very worried about her situation. She was pretty sick for a while there, her throat hurt, and she checked her sense of smell every day. But I don't know if it was anything that was holding her back. Now she seems to be abit better, and she still left before the show part on Friday night too. Atleast I hope it's her own free choice, and I wish it stays that way.

A tenant who feels well at any of theย apartmentsย , it is always pleasant for any of us viewers , especially for her that she is new at the whole project . I also wish that she remains with innocence , it is always needed that thereโ€™s diversity at RLC ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‡

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A tenant who feels well at any of theย apartmentsย , it is always pleasant for any of us viewers , especially for her that she is new at the whole project . I also wish that she remains with innocence , it is always needed that thereโ€™s diversity at RLC ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‡

Innocence I don't care a thing aboutย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ but I'd love for it to stay genuine ๐Ÿ˜‡

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Innocence I don't care a thing aboutย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ but I'd love for it to stay genuine ๐Ÿ˜‡

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ her whole attitude indicates she stays genuine , letโ€™s see .ย 

hot Tities show in Kitchen...Meghan has the best tits on RLC right now ...Yes I said Linda etc but what a nice show ...now all in the bath.... enjoy you fortunate members ....ย  again...HMMMM no BOGDOWNย  ย  ...see what I mean ....loose fun nudity is natural for these cute Girlies ...never with Bogdan around .... Move him out !!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

They all are. But Holly stopped on the bottom terrace to have a "smoke" or something.

Nows they are but when they were in the bath Megan and Holly were drinking wine. Which is when I wrote the post.