B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For the grand opening of the newly renovated Carla apartment?

Β 

At B2 won't be long before they are all naked and body painting or the usual beer pong games seen it all before nothing will change.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

En B2 no pasarΓ‘ mucho tiempo antes de que estΓ©n todos desnudos y pintan el cuerpo o los habituales juegos de beer pong lo hayan visto todo antes de que nada cambie.

I don't think I'll give them time, at 22:00 the curfew starts...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She has done it 9 times and the last time was one week ago. I guess she is taking a break.😏

lol..... a new timekeeper but your new title will be bating and orgasm counter.....Β  Β but hey who's counting as long as she is getting off....Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

I don't think we will see this apt again if going from the same number of posts saying they had to leave because of noise or whatever this apartment is gone to the scrap heap.

I think you will see it again, it's been around way to long to just give up on it now.

42 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol..... a new timekeeper but your new title will be bating and orgasm counter.....Β  Β but hey who's counting as long as she is getting off....Β 

Watching the girls bateΒ is the main reason I have RLC.πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Watching the girls bateΒ is the main reason I have RLC.πŸ˜‰

hey we could have worse hobbies... and these are hot girls and sounds like some talent behind getting off .... enjoy!!Β