B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

18 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Maybe her blowup with Nelly in the kitchen the other day was not received so well?

Interesting...I didn't know this..... As I say Nelly and Bogdown just don't fit with this younger group...  In their history they seemed cool on their own ...lots of edgy fucking, bating, and occassional guests (test subjects ) .....They need their own place period.... they just stiffle the playfulness of these younger girlies.... 

• Upvote 2

Megan and Holly's shows have gotten lamer and lamer the longer they've stayed.

This whole apartment feels like it's sleepwalking a bit. The occasional 'party' they have usually ends before midnight with nothing happening. Other than that it's mostly watching tv, girls in their rooms by themselves by 9 PM, and infrequent Megan robot shows with whoever's name she's drawn out of a hat. I quite like Elmira and Amy and Holly (and Megan's had interesting moments during previous stays), but there's a distinct lack of excitement in this place. Makes me miss Diane & Olya's last month or two.

Could definitely be worse though. They all seem to get along well and it's not unpleasant to watch. Just a little boring.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, timber said:

Gli spettacoli di Megan e Holly sono diventati sempre più lamentosi più a lungo sono rimasti.

L'intero appartamento sembra un po 'sonnambulo. La "festa" occasionale che fanno di solito finisce prima di mezzanotte senza che succeda nulla. Oltre a questo è per lo più guardare la tv, le ragazze nelle loro stanze da sole alle 21:00 e rari spettacoli di robot Megan con il nome che ha tirato fuori da un cappello. Mi piacciono molto Elmira, Amy e Holly (e Megan ha avuto momenti interessanti durante i soggiorni precedenti), ma c'è una netta mancanza di eccitazione in questo posto. Mi mancano gli ultimi mesi di Diane e Olya.

Potrebbe sicuramente essere peggio però. Sembrano tutti andare d'accordo e non è spiacevole da guardare. Solo un po 'noioso.

tranquillo, a breve arriverà il giocattolo, e avrete lo spettacolo che cercate

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Maybe rlc should get some tips from the makers of the reality tv show love island to help keep you lot happy. 🙂

not a bad idea at all. I hope RLC takes on your recommendation. it be nice to watch girls interacting with their friends of the opposite sex and having fun instead of these endless solo or group masturbation shows. I am really looking forward to see Megan's boyfriend (Mr Rocco) back in the house, hopefully he can bring some excitement back to the villa as most of the girls seem to fancy him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

it be nice to watch girls interacting with the friends of the opposite sex and having fun instead of these endless solo or group masturbation shows.

Careful there, Blue. You don't want to talk about girls bringing guys in and actually having fun or you take the risk of having the CC crybabies call you all sorts of mean words.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Careful there, Blue. You don't want to talk about girls bringing guys in and actually having fun or you take the risk of having the CC crybabies call you all sorts of mean words.

you can't take crybabies too seriously. right now they are even against girls partying and having fun together, nevermind the boys lol . If it was up to these guys they would want the girls to be locked in their own rooms and only be allowed to masturbate on their own 😃  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, timber said:

Megan and Holly's shows have gotten lamer and lamer the longer they've stayed.

This whole apartment feels like it's sleepwalking a bit. The occasional 'party' they have usually ends before midnight with nothing happening. Other than that it's mostly watching tv, girls in their rooms by themselves by 9 PM, and infrequent Megan robot shows with whoever's name she's drawn out of a hat. I quite like Elmira and Amy and Holly (and Megan's had interesting moments during previous stays), but there's a distinct lack of excitement in this place. Makes me miss Diane & Olya's last month or two.

Could definitely be worse though. They all seem to get along well and it's not unpleasant to watch. Just a little boring.

It is always the same problem with the GOV apartments. Real life is missing. The parties are not parties but shows for the cameras and therefore work.

It becomes exciting to watch when it is also exciting for the girls and that means there must be guys in these apartments that the girls find genuinely interesting. Especially girls who are already in a relationship, like Magan, should only be cast together with their BF.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

non è affatto una cattiva idea. Spero che RLC accetti la tua raccomandazione. è bello guardare le ragazze interagire con i loro amici del sesso opposto e divertirsi invece di questi infiniti spettacoli di masturbazione da solista o di gruppo. Non vedo l'ora di vedere il fidanzato di Megan (il signor Rocco) di nuovo a casa, spero che possa riportare un po 'di eccitazione nella villa dato che la maggior parte delle ragazze sembra piacergli. 

anche quelli con Rocco sono spettacoli, se ancora non l'hai capito

• Like 1

As I have said in the past , we need to realize what we want as viewers , perhaps then RLC can provide .. when girls bring they boyfriends / lovers / one night stands , they are whores , prostitutes and they even pay for them to come and perform in front of cameras . When they make group or solo shows , it is boring and “ real life “ needed . What do we want then ? For me , this combination is ideal . Megan has this personal relation with Rocco , she and only she knows what she has with him , show or not when he is there , I find it incredible sex to watch because the guy knows what he is doing and Megan enjoys it to the maximum 😊Holly spent two nights with a guy , it was wonderful to watch them together as they seemed to enjoy eachother’s company , watching a movie twice and sex the first time , when it was obvious that the guy was shy in the beginning and Holly didn’t push him to perform but then he let himself loose and he didn’t care for the cameras . 

We have Elmira whom is obvious that most probably has a situation that is troubling  her and isn’t allowing her to be this free in mind  person let’s say so as to enjoy her as a Girl On Vacation , she is holding back and she and only she knows the reasons . 

And Amy , I believe she granted us the gift of Ariana as everyone can say that they are long time friends and I think she played a significant role for Ariana to enter RLC and in general admit , she is one of the best newcomers ever , mysterious , spontaneous , real , unbelievably gorgeous and natural . 

With all that being said , without forgetting that it is pandemic era and Barcelona is one of the major cities in whole Europe which has been affected very much and what happens is totally different than what this amazing city can offer ( sightseeing , night life , food )  , I find most of the things happening quite interesting to follow and the potential looks extremely big . 

Maybe my expectations are too limited for many of you , but for my personal taste and without i repeat forgetting what is happening worldwide , I do enjoy the company that these girls keep in my evenings by worrying , struggling , laughing , performing and so on ... at the long term , it is a controlled by cameras Real Life ..