B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

I think that seeing Elmira today with all the others and spending time with them , without any shows or whatsoever , it is what we were in a way some of us saying that it would be nice to do , rather than the times she was spending alone in her room . I think all the four today there , it is a good feeling villa currently .Β 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that seeing Elmira today with all the others and spending time with them , without any shows or whatsoever , it is what we were in a way some of us saying that it would be nice to do , rather than the times she was spending alone in her room . I think all the four today there , it is a good feeling villa currently .Β 

Yes. It shows that they can all do nice things together, without making show. Though I liked how they hung out on Saturday too, just watching TV together with clothes on in the living room, eating popcorn and laughing.

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes. It shows that they can all do nice things together, without making show. Though I liked how they hung out on Saturday too, just watching TV together with clothes on in the living room, eating popcorn and laughing.

Naked it is the bonus a couple of days after πŸ˜‹

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Naked it is the bonus a couple of days after πŸ˜‹

Bonus I'm not sure though. It is pretty much the exact same thing Megan and Holly is doingΒ everyΒ night. Watching a movie on the bed while stroaking each others' thighs. I sometimes find it more of a bonus if they can actually do a nice and cozy group activity with clothes on.Β 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Bonus I'm not sure though. It is pretty much the exact same thing Megan and Holly is doingΒ everyΒ night. Watching a movie on the bed while stroaking each others' thighs. I sometimes find it more of a bonus if they can actually do a nice and cozy group activity with clothes on.Β 

I think this is where RLC and their contracts come , without having any knowledge , I assume that it is kind of tips provided by the business owners to spend lots of times with few or no clothes at all .

Seeing them with mini skirts and high heels , like let’s say ladies our staff and be like Jim Carrey β€œ The Mask β€œ with the jaws down πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ , I would also love because this is not something we can watch everyday like when they are naked .Β 
Β 

But since it is a business and we can’t think what we want but what the majority prefers , we need to wait then for each of the times that please our tastes the way we wish πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡Β 

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Like a big communal meal around the table...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I know Ed, I feel exactly the same. I can't stand it when they do things naked , especially if there are four gorgeous girls lying naked on the bedΒ πŸ˜‚Β  I don't know why they think we are interested in watching that 😁  πŸ˜‰Β 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know Ed, I feel exactly the same. I can't stand it when they do things naked , especially if there are four gorgeous girls lying naked on the bedΒ πŸ˜‚Β  I don't know why they think we are interested in watching that 😁  πŸ˜‰Β 

I've never said that they should stop doing exciting stuff naked. Only that it occationally would be nice to see something that was done entirely just to attract views too. Now we kind of have a girl or two like that, and everyone keeps demanding them to join the others more.Β 

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've never said that they should stop doing exciting stuff naked. Only that it occationally would be nice to see something that was done entirely just to attract views too. Now we kind of have a girl or two like that, and everyone keeps demanding them to join the others more.Β 

I know what you meanΒ πŸ˜‰Β  ( just messing with you lol)

I think Elmira enjoyed spending time with the girls. Judging by her facial expressions and body language, she looked very pleased when Holly was touching her softly, I think she is open to have more interactions with the girls, especially with Holly. their short pillow fight was interesting too.Β 

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know what you meanΒ πŸ˜‰Β  ( just messing with you lol)

I think Elmira enjoyed spending time with the girls. Judging by her facial expressions and body language, she looked very pleased when Holly was touching her softly, I think she is open to have more interactions with the girls, especially with Holly. their short pillow fight was interesting too.Β 

I don't know, I found the stroaking kind of awkward. Elmira was sort of on the sideline, on her phone for the most, while the others were stroaking each other more mutually. But. We agree on one thing. The pillow-fight was fun! One of those great real life moments that I live for! Very nice!

• Like 4