B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All right, I thought it was a good idea. I feel a little sorry for Alberto now. His girlfriend (or wife) goes away to have fun and nobody thinks of him. And all this in real life. 

Anyway, Then Bodgan should at least have sex with Holly and Amy. He is much more athletic and also has a larger dick. I think that the girls would t have fun with him. 

Bogdan having sex with another girl would be interesting to watch, but I have not seen anything to suggest that is a possibility. but surprises can happen. 

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

La prochaine fois ça sera au tour d'Alberto d'aller s'amuser avec les filles je serais curieux de voir la réaction de Martina si en plus il le lui dit.

De toute façon à partir du moment où elle a mis les pieds dans B4 s'est foutu car il y aura certainement d'autres visites de Martina là-bas et je pense qu'a la longue cela créera des disputes avec Alberto.

Maudit b4 qui pervertit les personnes qui y rentrent ce ne sera plus jamais comme avant, c'est comme si nous avions déjà perdu un appartement là.

Next time it will be Alberto's turn to go have fun with the girls. I would be curious to see Martina's reaction if he tells her as well.

Anyway from the moment she set foot in B4 screwed up because there will certainly be other visits from Martina there and I think that in the long run it will create arguments with Alberto.

Cursed b4 which perverts the people who enter it will never be the same again, it is as if we had already lost an apartment there.

Alberto won't go there...

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Does not necessarily have to be Magan. I think Bogdan would also be happy if he could have sex with Holly. Otherwise it will be difficult to convince Bogdan that Nelly can have sex with Alberto. 

I think we all need to become a little more modern. After all, it is showtime.  

Neither Bogdan or Nelly will have sex with anyone else...

Jeez...I'd be happy to have sex with Holly too, but it ain't gonna happen 😏

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

No, I have finally understood what "real life" is all about. 

The most important thing now is to find a girl in B4 for Alberto. I think he would have fun with Nelly. 

You keep missing your sarcastic emoji off the end Dino...Some guys here will think you're being serious...😏

• Like 2

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Neither Bogdan or Nelly will have sex with anyone else...

Jeez...I'd be happy to have sex with Holly too, but it ain't gonna happen 😏

Nelly has had sexual events away from Bodgan and with the girls in B4 she doesn't seem to be hesitant either. 

I already told you that Bodgan lives very close to the girls. It is much better when he has sex with the girls, because you live too far away and that is not good for the climate (too much CO2 emission). 😏

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nelly has had sexual events away from Bodgan and with the girls in B4 she doesn't seem to be hesitant either. 

I already told you that Bodgan lives very close to the girls. It is much better when he has sex with the girls, because you live too far away and that is not good for the climate (too much CO2 emission). 

Not sex though...

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

SOMEONE  HELP ME FIND THE FUCKING BLOCK BUTTON ON THIS MINDLESS CLOWN ....HELP !!!!

I want to just apologize to alladino and forum members ..... there has always been the good advice to walk away from grief, negativity, a fight  etc .... since being away from this long session of chat due the exciting change of pace the 'Martina Affair'  😊 has caused ... I realized that the forum members are very diverse and maybe not as 'with it'  as I might expect or want in a chat forum....... 

so I let Allidino (my opinion) really get to me with his relentless pretzel logic....  so,  sorry for being so mouthy and not having better manners to just ignore his ways ..... 

I mean,  I've blocked the shit out of him...    but I feel like I was rude beyond necessary... peace and rant on motherfuckers 

I really enjoyed this chat session...a huge Martina fan and just loved how much she sturred our shit up.... lot's of passion and humour..... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I want to just apologize to alladino and forum members ..... there has always been the good advice to walk away from grief, negativity, a fight  etc .... since being away from this long session of chat due the exciting change of pace the 'Martina Affair'  😊 has caused ... I realized that the forum members are very diverse and maybe not as 'with it'  as I might expect or want in a chat forum....... 

so I let Allidino (my opinion) really get to me with his relentless pretzel logic....  so,  sorry for being so mouthy and not having better manners to just ignore his ways ..... 

I mean,  I've blocked the shit out of him...    but I feel like I was rude beyond necessary... peace and rant on motherfuckers 

I really enjoyed this chat session...a huge Martina fan and just loved how much she sturred our shit up.... lot's of passion and humour..... 

You really do have to have a thick skin on here, we'll all get pissed off by what some people say about a favourate when it's a negative comment in your eyes. The only thing I can say is give as much as you recieve, sometimes you have to walk away and calm down then come back and give it some shit. 😉

Most of us it's a heat of the moment thing. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1