B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

To bad,i was starting enjoing the couple(Alexandra&Lucian)hope they return next year.Really hope the couple replacing them isnt the couple that stayed in b1 as guests,they just did stupid show,comanded by the barca girl like they were pupets.Hope is someone new,would be nice a new couple and girl be ebony or brunet,very good looking,fit and with large,natural but firm tits.Also that they get along good with P&T(that i hope they stay at least 8,9 months).

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad,i was starting enjoing the couple(Alexandra&Lucian)hope they return next year.Really hope the couple replacing them isnt the couple that stayed in b1 as guests,they just did stupid show,comanded by the barca girl like they were pupets.Hope is someone new,would be nice a new couple and girl be ebony or brunet,very good looking,fit and with large,natural but firm tits.Also that they get along good with P&T(that i hope they stay at least 8,9 months).

Are you nuts!!  Hopefully you never have to see them again!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Cualquier idea de quién es ese nuevo tipo que ha venido de visita, parece familiar de una visita anterior a uno de los apartamentos. 

he was in B2 with Olivia's ex-boyfriend, he has been in B5 several times.

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you nuts!!  Hopefully you never have to see them again!

Well that is one thing i don't have to worry about, guess i was banned or something because i can't see rlc anymore. but you know it has not bothered me one bit.

A big  THANK YOU goes out to rlc   i don't have to put up with them anymore      go away goodbye GIF

• Upvote 2