B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

2 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well that is one thing i don't have to worry about, guess i was banned or something because i can't see rlc anymore. but you know it has not bothered me one bit.

A big  THANK YOU goes out to rlc   i don't have to put up with them anymore      go away goodbye GIF

Your lucky then!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

was watching a movie that i wont name dont want how much a geek i can be getting out but i digress they had taylors back tattoo on a 100 foot long table it looked cool actually

Thats an amazing observation. I feel like you should reveal the movie 😂

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

To bad,i was starting enjoing the couple(Alexandra&Lucian)hope they return next year.Really hope the couple replacing them isnt the couple that stayed in b1 as guests,they just did stupid show,comanded by the barca girl like they were pupets.Hope is someone new,would be nice a new couple and girl be ebony or brunet,very good looking,fit and with large,natural but firm tits.Also that they get along good with P&T(that i hope they stay at least 8,9 months).

Alexandra&Lucian are among the people I would like to see in an no vacation apartment (without all this shows), but with there actual friends. Similar to Piper & Taylor I think that RLC destroyed a lot of their natural potential by turning them into show actors.

It would be interesting to see these couples in an apartment at home. Only I think that this possibility is negligible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If nobody recognizes the third guy for the VR demonstration, then I will guess he is an RLC IT tech in Barcelona.

A&L are buddies with N&B, in ways that R&B were not.  The way that Nelly would play with Kim's ass, I would not be surprised that A&L, N&B, and Kim partied at N&B's old apartment.  If A&L leave for a while, I think they will be back, ---for the money -- if B is still managing Barcelona.

I do not understand why there are no RLC apartments in the Ukraine.

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,well maybe one year from now or more.

I would be surprised if we can see them again soon, like most of the people who have stayed very or too long since the beginning of the year

Even if the effects of the pandemic must be taken into account, these people still need to have a valid visa to be able to come to Europe, which is not indefinitely extendable and taking into account the laws in force in the field, I think they are not going to return to rlc anytime soon, in Spain at least

5 minutes ago, moules said:

If nobody recognizes the third guy for the VR demonstration, then I will guess he is an RLC IT tech in Barcelona.

A&L are buddies with N&B, in ways that R&B were not.  The way that Nelly would play with Kim's ass, I would not be surprised that A&L, N&B, and Kim partied at N&B's old apartment.  If A&L leave for a while, I think they will be back, ---for the money -- if B is still managing Barcelona.

I do not understand why there are no RLC apartments in the Ukraine.

A&L

I believe that several people have already said that this person has already been to another apartment, he has come two or three times to B2 during parties organized by the girls who are present in this apartment at the moment

he has also already come once or twice to B5 often in the presence of Lucian and Bogdan

This person is neither more nor less a person whom they met in Barcelona and who is part of the same Russo / Ukrainian community, because he speaks the same language as them