B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Yeah, taylor told Megan yesterday they were leaving on Monday

LMAO...i mentioned the party last night in B4 sounded more like a going away party than another birthday party and I guess I was right simply because I don't believe the tenants only have birthdays when they work for RLC.  With that being said, this is the absolute best fucking news to hit this forum in a long long time!!!

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

So then maybe Gigi and bf moving in....

Why would you want that drunk and her boyfriend moving in?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same fucking people?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...i mentioned the party last night in B4 sounded more like a going away party than another birthday party and I guess I was right simply because I don't believe the tenants only have birthdays when they work for RLC.  With that being said, this is the absolute best fucking news to hit this forum in a long long time!!!

Why would you want that drunk and her boyfriend moving in?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same fucking people?

So for you the fact that they gave Taylor gifts and everyone got to sing her happy birthday, it was because it wasn't her birthday :biggrin: