B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would be surprised if we can see them again soon, like most of the people who have stayed very or too long since the beginning of the year

Even if the effects of the pandemic must be taken into account, these people still need to have a valid visa to be able to come to Europe, which is not indefinitely extendable and taking into account the laws in force in the field, I think they are not going to return to rlc anytime soon, in Spain at least

Maybe not soon(in any case they stayed a lot of time)but could be they maybe return in one year or later,only started watching them in latest days to be honest,so when and if they return..they will look and feel new to me😅.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Alexandra&Lucian are among the people I would like to see in an no vacation apartment (without all this shows), but with there actual friends. Similar to Piper & Taylor I think that RLC destroyed a lot of their natural potential by turning them into show actors.

It would be interesting to see these couples in an apartment at home. Only I think that this possibility is negligible. 

Watched them more the latest days and kinda changed my ideia of them,they actualy seem nice and even fun.Would love to see Piper&Taylor in a totaly diferent situation also(an regular house for them),think the house would be similar to Carla&Yanai(with a lot of energy,visits etc),they dont have visa problems..so they could stay in Spain or Italy.C&Y ex house is empty....

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe not soon(in any case they stayed a lot of time)but could be they maybe return in one year or later,only started watching them in latest days to be honest,so when and if they return..they will look and feel new to me😅.

according to the law, having exceeded the validity of your visa means being illegally in a foreign country

The consequences are that they will no longer be able to travel to Europe for a period of 5 years.

As for Alexandra and Lucian, I think they wanted to make the most of what rlc could bring them and they will be able to move on to another chapter of their life as a couple by returning to their country.