B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

Gina has always a way to come out stronger of anything and she will do also now 😊 And all 3 girls at the apartment , they are a good dynamic for things to come ,even Sera that she is quiet as many say , she has already shared the bed with a possible future tenant ... But Ariana , as the newcomer at RLC will remain the girl that we can’t predict what she’s up to next 😎

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I hope she was dumping Curly...

She was speaking Russian , usually such emotions are triggered when personal issues  are happening , I also believe it had to do with him , but since we don’t speak the language  , we will remain with the question . Personally , I think it has been a good period for both of them , at least as long as we saw them together , Gina seemed to like him very much and since she was / is ? happy , this is what I would like her to see that she is 😊

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She was speaking Russian , usually such emotions are triggered when personal issues  are happening , I also believe it had to do with him , but since we don’t speak the language  , we will remain with the question . Personally , I think it has been a good period for both of them , at least as long as we saw them together , Gina seemed to like him very much and since she was / is ? happy , this is what I would like her to see that she is 😊

We known his past record...so when she isn't with him I often wondered what he was getting up to. Right or wrong but I get the impression that he's using her...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

We known his past record...so when she isn't with him I often wondered what he was getting up to. Right or wrong but I get the impression that he's using her...

I think she knows that she is used by him ... but I think she really likes him and you know how such things go ... you can’t escape so easily if you develop feelings .. But I think he was also showing that he was enjoying the times with her after a certain point in a different way than with all his previous “ dominations “ 😉