B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

35 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Wasn't active on RLC for the last 3 days. Has Serafima done any bate or something interesting during this time ? She has the most amazing body in RLC right now by a mile!

Some rubbing, but we can't call it bating

• Like 4

WOW , A-R-I-A-N-A ... the more the time passes , this girl is escalating all levels like a “ must see “ RLC participant . 

She has the looks , the sexuality , the femininity , the moves , she sings like crazy and she loves it and alongside , us fans , personally I love watching her doing so .. she’s admirable from  everyone , she makes the others smile and bring this amazing atmosphere at whichever place she has visited so far . 

I hope RLC doesn’t lose her and keep her for a long long long time so as subscribers can attach to her way far more than now . A girl that she does I believe and in my humble opinion whatever we would like to see at a voyeur site .. nudity when is needed and with good amounts of exposure so you would wish for more and not overdoing it , mostly avoiding participating in shows , BEST ORGASMS when she pleases herself for her pleasure  only and not as a show for the viewers , I am really impressed and perhaps too excited because this girl is a total new fresh air at the site ... the more she stays , the more RLC would have invested of finally resetting the project to more enjoyable and desirable viewers desires .. 😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1