B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

It's gotta be said...I've studied Serafima for a while now when she's in her room, and during her other stays...not meticulously, understand, I have other shit to do, but she is absolutely brilliant at working the angles! You might get a few glimpses of the honey pot here and there but she knows what she's doing and is, what you'd call, a true real voyeurs dream...😏

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

It's gotta be said...I've studied Serafima for a while now when she's in her room, and during her other stays...not meticulously, understand, I have other shit to do, but she is absolutely brilliant at working the angles! You might get a few glimpses of the honey pot here and there but she knows what she's doing and is, what you'd call, a true real voyeurs dream...😏

Yep this is exactly what she did during her first stay, she knows exactly where the angles are and she knows exactly what is she showing and not showing. That's why I always said she is not an honest deal like the other girls in the project, she is basically a cam girl who decides what to show or not show you. Girls like her should not be in this RealLifeCam project. It is absurd!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yep this is exactly what she did during her first stay, she knows exactly where the angles are and she knows exactly what is she showing and not showing. That's why I always said she is not an honest deal like the other girls in the project, she is basically a cam girl who decides what to show or not show you. Girls like her should not be in this RealLifeCam project. It is absurd!

Yet if she bated openly towards a camera you'd be calling her a show girl. 🤞 🙂 

• Upvote 2